Posted on: June 25, 2022
Workday AnalystJob Description SummaryRGP is looking for a
Workday Support Analyst to join to join our growing Enterprise
Applications IT team at the corporate office in Irvine, CA. Working
closely with RGP's Enterprise Applications Team you will help in
the support and development our Workday environment as well as
other HR systems and processes. The role includes documentation of
HR, HCM and Payroll requirements, day to day support and
troubleshooting of Workday HCM's configuration and end users.If you
have a passion for understanding not just how to implement and
develop applications, but the business processes that they support
then you are the type of person we want! If you are a team player,
with low ego and a proactive approach, then this is a great place
for you. As you work to solve problems and create better outcomes
for the business, you will grow technically and professionally. You
will be a valued member of the business by gaining a solid
understanding of our business processes, knowledge of the
organizational structure and culture, and building relationships
with stakeholders throughout the company. Job DetailsEssential
- Provide support and troubleshooting of Workday's configuration,
including Comp, Benefits, Payroll, Learning and Absence.
- Performs audits of Workday data and recommends steps to improve
- Acts as support for Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Talent,
Learning and Core HCM.
- Identify, validate and test business process and configuration
changes related to business changes, issues or process
- Root-cause analysis of issues.
- Uses Workday Community to keep Workday knowledge/skills
- Development of testing scripts and test execution.
- Develop and maintain functional/user documentation.
- Create custom reports and dashboard analytics
- Assist in identifying organizational needs and
- Testing for Workday releases, configuration changes, data
- Manage and troubleshoot data loads.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Workday PRO or Implementer Certification(s) or 3 years
experience in at least two of the following Workday modules
- Workday HCM or Workday Advanced Compensation or Workday Talent
Optimization or Workday Payroll (US only) or Workday Benefits or
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB)
,Calculated Fields, and Report Writer
- Understanding of HR operations and experience with HR data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact
with associates and managers
- Experience with Workday Security, Absence Management Tracking,
and Reporting is a plus
Keywords: RGP, Irvine , Workday Analyst, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!