Digital Project Manager Consultant - 100% Remote
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description Conexess Group is aiding a global client in its
search for a Senior Digital Project Manager.
- Work with customer(s) to clearly define and document project
scope, requirements and integration points as they relate to
- Oversee project Delivery process with key contributors to help
manage scope and prepare change requests - including tasks,
deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs. Act as
primary point of contact for the client(s) throughout the project
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of
defined project scope. Coordinate/communicate escalations -
includes Field Sales, Services and Product teams.
- Manage administrative portions of project delivery from
inception to closure.
- Collaborate with third-party subcontractors, Vendors and
technology Partners as needed.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem -
relaying best practices, customer experience and resource feedback
to the larger Consulting Practice.
- Coordinate escalations including sales, services, and product
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates
and utilization across projects.
- Identifies partnership opportunities and capitalizes on
"add-on" sales opportunities across projects. What you need to
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of prior experience in a client-facing
Project Management role, ideally within the Digital Marketing Cloud
space required. This includes knowledge of Web Content Management,
Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online Ad
Targeting and content Personalization solutions.
- 5 - 8 years of proven success in a software-based PM role
strongly preferred. Prior experience as a Project Manager within a
Saas environment is required.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes,
and, to articulate high level technical solutions to address
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to
identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on
internal resources to assist.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is
well-organized and detailed with strong presentation and reporting
skills is recommended.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead
diverse teams, and communicating with client managers, directors,
and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills as
well as strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes
and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing
agile development projects a plus.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate
opportunities for repeat business.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience. Highly Desired
- Experience as Consulting Manager in a large consulting
organization or Agency.
- Experience managing Agile development projects.
- Prior experience with Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Prior experience with Financial Force.
- Proven experience managing off-shore teams.
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Irvine , Digital Project Manager Consultant - 100% Remote, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!