Certified Epic Radiant Consultant- 100% REMOTE
Company: The Select Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
EPIC RADIANT CONSULTANT- 100% REMOTEOne of the largest hospital
systems in the Southeast is looking for a Certified Epic Radiant
Consultant that also has relevant experience with Lumens, Cupid
and/or OpTime. This person will be joining a 100% remote role but
MUST be open to working EST hours. The hospital system is
undergoing a massive Epic implementation and are looking for an
Application Analyst to take charge in the implementation,
optimization and maintenance of the applications. EPIC RADIANT
- Epic Radiant Certification
- Needs to also have 1 of the following certifications: Lumens,
- 5+ years Application Analyst experience
- Build and implementation experience
- Experience supporting live systemsEPIC RADIANT CONSULTANT
- Apply technical expertise to individual client system build in
order to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Mentor client project teams as necessary in project and system
- Track and document risks and issues.
- Analyze and document workflows.
- Work closely with project leadership, including documentation
- Work directly with Epic end users. Monitor workflows, provide
documentation, and optimization suggestions.
- Lead meetings regarding project status and on-going
- Additional specific duties related to the project as may be
required and dictated by individual clients..
Keywords: The Select Group, Irvine , Certified Epic Radiant Consultant- 100% REMOTE, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!