Construction Materials Testing Technician (CMT)
Company: Staff Pad
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Staff Pad has partnered with a leading provider of
geotechnical & environmental engineering, construction materials
testing and civil site design services. They have been in business
since 1995 and with seven offices in California, Colorado and
Texas, they are continuing to grow!We are looking for a
-Construction Materials Testing Technician (CMT) in LA. -If you are
looking for a career in the construction/engineering industry, this
is the position for you! No experience is required, and you will
receive training!Skills & Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and understand data and document collected
- Must have professional communication skills.
- Conduct field and laboratory testing of soils, aggregate, and
- Generate field records of test results and related construction
activities for project compliance documentation. This position
requires working in the field and testing in the lab.
- We need employees with a "can do" attitude who can work
flexible hours. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Work outdoors in different weather conditions. Lift and carry up to
60 pounds. Responsible for mid-size truck.
- Responsible, reliable, accurate, dedicated, honestGeneral
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including overtime,
evenings, and/or weekends
- Valid driver's license
- Clear MVR
- Clean background and drug screen
- Ability to work independently and as a team memberPay starts at
$18-$20 -per hour depending on experience and industry
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance are offered
- 401(k) with a match
- PTOOur client pays for ACI certifications for our technicians.
Successful completion comes with a pay raise!PandoLogic. Keywords:
Materials Testing Technician, Location: Irvine, CA - 92604
Keywords: Staff Pad, Irvine , Construction Materials Testing Technician (CMT), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!