Senior Instructional Design Consultant - NAD
Company: Solugenix Corporation
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Senior Instructional Design Consultant - NADIrvine, CA
12-month contractJob ID -2022-7012
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious and large investment
management company in their search for a Senior Instructional
Design Consultant - NAD. This is a 12-month contract opportunity
based out of Irvine, CA.
The Senior Instructional Design Consultant develops instructional
materials for the Client training programs. The Designer
demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project
management, course development, and evaluation skills. The Designer
independently develops entry- through advanced-level courses for
both internal and external sales audiences; utilizes multimedia
technology and authoring tools; and works independently on
standardized/recurring assignments and under the direct supervision
of more senior team members on complex projects, analyses, and
- 5 years plus experience in instructional design and development
with emphasis on e-learning and instructor-led training
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, or
related subject is required.
- Must demonstrate an advanced understanding of the ADDIE model
and adult learning.
- Must demonstrate a superior understanding of training
presentation models (instructor-led, distance learning,
computer-based training, on-the-job training).
- Must demonstrate experience in managing multiple training
- Effective English communications, written, verbal, and in
- Advanced skills with common e-Learning development
software-Articulate 360 (Storyline 360 and Rise 360), Camtasia,
Video Scribe, other authoring tools, web conferencing software,
- Preferred, but not required: video, audio, motion graphics
knowledge; and intermediate to advanced graphic design
- Expert instructional design methodologies, adult learning
principles, human behavior and performance, methods for curriculum
and training design, and the measurement of training
- In depth knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory
and best practices in alternative methods of delivery including
classroom, virtual classroom, and eLearning.
- Experience with business technical areas such as financial
services, retirement planning, advisory, insurance, intermediaries
- Expert at using Microsoft Office applications (Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint), screen capture tools, and
graphics/illustration software. Must be able to use existing
templates and follow an established style guide.
- Outstanding organizational skills, capable of multiple-tasking
and prioritizes conflicting activities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Design and develop learning materials for a variety of sales
roles - Facilitator Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint
presentations, Coaching Guides, Job Aids, and Audio/Video
- Design and develop e-learning, blended learning, video, and
webinar activities, from design outline, to storyboard to final
- Analyze input from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create and
modify instructional materials.
About the ClientOur client is an American financial services
company. -It ranks among the world's oldest and largest investment
management organizations. -They have offices globally.
About SolugenixFor over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global
technology development and services firm with locations in
California, Arizona, India, and the Dominican Republic. As a
pioneer in Professional Staffing and IT Consulting, we have
partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many
industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships
with global brands like McDonald's, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson &
Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others
who look to Solugenix to be their trusted partner in providing
professional staffing, non-IT, and IT solutions.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with
"doing the right thing" for our employees/contractors and
"committing to client success." This is a big part of how we
continue to make lists like "2019 Forbes Small Giants". We also
forge strategic partnerships with vendors and Corp-to-Corp
candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to
partner with us.
In addition to generating -ground-breaking, industry-defining
solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with
clients with whom we share core values and a common professional
culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities.
At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of
every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed
clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth
and development, providing you with a successful career as well as
ensuring client success.
Keywords: Solugenix Corporation, Irvine , Senior Instructional Design Consultant - NAD, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!