Remote AWS Security Architect
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Remote Cloud Security Architect--Our client has an immediate,
100% remote, direct hire opportunity for an experienced Cloud
Security Architect to implement solutions specific to building and
designing security architecture within a cloud environment. You
will be responsible for implementing new solutions, overseeing the
security and compliance of cloud-based solutions, and maintaining,
supervising, and troubleshooting any security issues and
vulnerabilities for the existing cloud environment.
- Experience supporting business security architecture,
implementing on-prem and migrating applications to AWS
- Experience adding and implementing cloud native security
- Foundational and functional understanding of how API works
(RESTful, SOAP, Websockets, Federated Auth flow)
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as
TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc.
- AWS Architecture certification (Professional preferred).
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Joel:
Keywords: HuntSource, Irvine , Remote AWS Security Architect, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!