Posted on: January 15, 2022
Summary Technical Solution Architect will be involved in meeting
with clients to discuss their business challenges and helping them
evaluate and arrive at the best-fit technology solution. This
includes collaborating with delivery managers to assess work effort
for a solution, working with highly skilled Technossus team members
to design and develop cutting-edge solutions. The ideal candidate
seeks out new learning opportunities, leads from the front,
challenges the status quo, willingness to accept new challenges and
builds other team members through technical and professional
Technical expertise/knowledge in the following:
- Microsoft: C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, SQL Server
- Cloud Technologies: Azure, AWS
- Experience in consulting industry
Your Role as an Architect:
- Collaborate across business, engineering and product
stakeholders to drive successful technology implementations while
maintaining a constant focus on client value.
- Lead the application architecture practice across engineering
scrum teams while exposing project and solution related
architectural issues to the wider architecture team.
- Lead and participate in the identifying and solving of business
problems and initiatives.
- Facilitate integration, alignment and excellent communication
within the solution group and across the enterprise.
- Work with other architects and senior technologists to curate
and maintain a technology portfolio for the group aligned with
- Provide educational/mentoring resources to architecture and
- Define and evangelize design, modeling and continuous delivery
methodologies in an Enterprise Agile environment.
- Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure and
operational teams to address issues relating to application
architecture, performance or availability, and recommend
- Work across the solution group to evaluate emerging
technologies, and drive the evolution of current technologies,
defining a roadmap that increases the value of technology to the
business, while collaborating with architects across the enterprise
to accelerate learning.
- Define, promote and support a Build-Run DevOps culture on scrum
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8 years' relevant work
experience in application development in Microsoft development
- 2+ years of project management experience (milestone, status,
- 2+ years technical analyst experience writing technical
documents and end user documentation
- Experience with architecting/implementing applications
leveraging appropriate technical stack
- Experience in consulting industry supporting various
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies
- Experience leading development teams through everyday project
tasks, and collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams
to deliver a project
A Little About Us and Why You'll Love Working Here!Technossus is a
privately held, award-winning software solutions and technology
consulting firm started by industry experts to help companies
design, develop and implement innovative software solutions. Our
experts create enterprise applications and immersive user
experiences while working collaboratively with clients to ensure
the highest level of predictability and success. We attribute our
rapid growth as one of the nation's fastest-growing technology
solutions providers to our core values, which include our
commitment to delivering exceptional value and quality to every
client-every time. Driven by passionate and creative technology
professionals, we strive to be the most respected and trusted
consulting firm in the industry, and to consistently exceed
expectations and deliver solutions that transform businesses and
cost-effectively enhance operational performance.
Keywords: Technossus, Irvine , Architect, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!