Site Acquisition/Project Management
Company: Telecom Technology Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Who are we?At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and
progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make
a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the
top tier players in the communications and media industry, enabling
next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open
and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services
brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to
better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive
growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on
the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion
in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
http://www.amdocs.comIn one sentenceLeads and encourages and builds
teams to deliver an outstanding, high quality product, service or
product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality
Please send your resumes to TTSonlinecareers@amdocs.com
Locations: CA and NY
Site Acquisition/Project Management Job Description
- At least 10 years relevant experience required.
- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout
the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule,
resources, quality, costs and change.
- Work closely with stakeholders and to define project
parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements,
using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology
- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status
reports, managing task assignment to project resources and
reporting on and managing project scope throughout the
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end
user, services organizations, vendors and implementations
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise
management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product
upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive
Why you will love this job:
- We will work on large meaningful and elaborate programs!
- We will be able to collaborate with the best and brightest
minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single
- We will have the opportunity to work with the industry most
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from
all backgrounds and are committed to encouraging a diverse and
Keywords: Telecom Technology Services, Inc., Irvine , Site Acquisition/Project Management, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!