Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect
Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Perficient youll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And youll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the worlds
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
Were proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after
year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
We are a leading-edge digital consultancy where team members build
their careers solving complex and interesting business problems for
great brands and clients. Clients love us because we fuse strategy,
creative and technology into data-driven solutions and we bring the
full weight of a tech-savvy consulting firm to support our
best-of-breed digital consultancy.
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and
capable strategists, architects, project managers, business
analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize
in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce
platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce
experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs.
We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to
address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the
leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including HCL
Commerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Adobe Commerce
(Magento), Optimizely (Insite), Znode, InRiver PIM, and IBM
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Salesforce
Commerce Cloud Architect in our national Commerce Practice.
The technical architect role at Perficient plays a crucial part in
our strategy and delivery capabilities. It requires not only a high
degree of skill in our technological solutions but also requires a
high degree of consulting, relationship building and management, as
well as an ability to see the grand vision that our solutions can
bring to a client. The technical architect utilizes a consultative
approach to explain solutions that they have been designed with an
engineering mindset. They must be able to speak to a wide range of
audiences from highly technical to strictly business-focused.
As a technical architect, you are responsible for successfully
designing and managing the delivery of cloud-based solutions and
technologies. These technologies include, but are not limited to
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Apex/Visualforce/Lightning, Heroku, and
mobile . You will also be responsible for maintaining an ongoing
comprehensive understanding of various cloud-computing ecosystems.
The technical architect will own the technological landscape,
security, integration, and data model design, and process creation
for all projects for the clients they are assigned to.
You will own the overall technology roadmap and vision for each
client you are assigned to. As such, it is your responsibility to
maintain and grow the relationships within the account to ensure a
strong long-term partnership with the clients technology teams and
leadership. You will work closely with consultants, project
managers, as well as the technology teams to ensure projects are
on-time, on-budget, and of the highest quality, as well as adhere
to the technology roadmap that you have laid out
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and
roadmaps for technical architecture of systems on the Salesforce
platform including Community Cloud, Heroku, and Marketing Cloud
- Technology consulting, planning, roadmap, for large multi-year
- Training and mentoring of engineers and consultants.
- Overall success of technical projects involving multiple teams
- Technical architecture design of solutions on the
- Data model design.
- Integration architecture to connect all types of technology
systems across an enterprise.
- Security design including encryption, SSO, and user
- Train and mentor software engineers, web engineers, and
- Consulting with clients on technology solutions that meet their
- Experience leading technical projects and teams.
- Meet with clients both onsite and remote, leading workshops,
discovery sessions, etc.
- 8 + years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise
and solutions architecture, architectural frameworks, and cloud
- Experience with working on the Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud
platform and/or Demandware.
Node.js as well as in working with APIs (SOAP/REST) and database
- Experience in working with SaaS platform and on-prem solutions,
- Experience in managing external client projects in positions of
increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting
and systems development.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business
processes across disparate systems.
- Extraordinary client-facing skills with the ability to solve
the clients needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Experience in developing and deploying custom end-user
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Have a thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and
enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn
and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including data
modeling, integration design, business process implementation,
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering
solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Information Systems, or equivalent Business.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
This is a full-time position with Perficient. This position is only
available to those interested in salaried staff employment
opportunities. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base
salary a full benefits package including medical, dental and
vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of paid time
off, and 10 paid holidays per year.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine,
create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that
help our clients exceed customers expectations, outpace
competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy,
creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big
thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to
help our clients the worlds largest enterprises and biggest brands
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our
people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that
values every voice. Join our team, and youll become part of
something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and
inclusive as the clients we work with. Were committed to actively
listening, learning, and acting to further advance our
organization, our communities, and our future leaders and were not
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly
prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper
interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment
process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Irvine , Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!