Posted on: January 12, 2022
RealREPP is a full service recruiting firm and is currently
teaming with a well known commercial real estate investment,
management company in Irvine to assist them in hiring for a
This Portfolio Analyst will assist with the preparation of
forecasting models and interact with various departments to obtain
accurate information. This role will report directly into the Vice
President and attend Fund/JV property meetings to prepare
- Prepare other general analytical and Argus processes related to
recapitalizations, refinancing and other portfolio level strategy
- Assist with modeling all asset types using Excel.
- Assist with model debt scenarios using Excel.
- Assist with various property budgeting processes.
- Prepare deliverables related to requests of information by
- Prepare analyses on property level information for the
- Assist with research functions for analysis pertinent to
markets or real estate products/trends
- Bachelor's Degree required with concentration in
- 1+ year experience in related commercial real estate role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and Argus Enterprise experience
This company offers an excellent base salary plus bonus, industry
leading medical/dental/vision ($120 - $160 - PPO Plans) and a 401K
with a 5% match and immediate vesting. They offer a great work/life
balance with 15 days vacation and 10 sick days. In addition, they
offer SUMMER Fridays to their employees. OPPORTUNITIES for GROWTH &
DEVELOPMENT, continuing education reimbursement & commuter
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send
your resume to Resumes@RealREPP.com or register and apply online at
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: RealREPP, Irvine , Portfolio Analyst, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!