SAP GTS - Global Trade Service - SR Analyst Tickets (REMOTE from USA Fulltime)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SAP GTS - Global Trade Services - Ticket Support SR Analyst
FULLTIME job with paid vacation & holidays + company benefits
(medical, dental, vision, 5% 401k, 2% Pension Savings)
Publicly traded ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) is a leading food
ingredients manufacturer and has more than 38,000 employees and $65
Billion in annual revenue in 170 countries. ADM transforms natural
products into a complete portfolio of ingredients and flavors for
foods and beverages, supplements, and nutrition for pets,
livestock, and poultry. They have 2 major office hubs located in
Decatur, IL & Erlanger, KY (Cincinnati), and the Global
Headquarters are in Chicago, IL. http://www.adm.com/
ADM is a leading manufacturer of protein meal, vegetable oil, corn
sweeteners, flour, and value-added food and feed ingredients. They
are also one of the world's largest processors of agricultural
commodities. ADM converts corn, oilseeds, and wheat into products
for food, animal feed, and Biodiesel & Ethanol energy within 345
Processing Plants (Food & Feed) worldwide. ADM also operates an
extensive US Grain Elevator and global transportation network that
buys, stores, transports, and resells feed commodities for the
agricultural processing industry, connecting crops with markets on
6 continents. Please see this video to learn more about ADM:
SAP GTS - Global Trade Services - Ticket Support SR Analyst The
company is involved in rolling out a new global project called
1ADM. This includes implementing SAP ERP S/4 HANA, SAP
SuccessFactors, SAP Fieldglass, Salesforce, and Coupa to support
$65 Billion in sales with operations in 170 countries (including
Russia, China, and Nigeria).
The Ticket Support Analyst will be part of the Service Delivery
Organization which is responsible to maintain all ADM systems in
operation with the highest availability. As a member of the Service
Delivery Organization, an SAP analyst will analyze the tickets
raised by user(s) and provide response/resolution to the user or
work with the concerned teams/ 3rd party providers to resolve the
issues as the per the Operational/Service Level Agreement with the
business. The individual will also be responsible to work with the
architects, developers and testers to build and deliver small
improvements in line with the global template design after approval
from the Solution Delivery organization.
- Provide deep functional & technical expertise in the given
process area, as well as proven knowledge of key integration points
across different modules and technical components.
- Assume full ownership of the support tickets in the respective
process area, work with integration, other process teams,
development teams, 3rd party support providers to resolve the
tickets within Operational/Service Level Agreement limits.
- Understand global template and regional solutions
designed/developed by Solution Delivery teams and resolve the
tickets keeping the solution intact.
- Perform thorough testing including regression testing before
releasing any solution for final user validation.
- Understand and follow ADM IT processes in performing all
- Understand ADM IT Service Management process, update
incident/problem/service tickets regularly and accurately and
document resolution in the service management tool.
- Design and configure minor enhancements following the ADM
standard configuration/naming standards, document Functional design
- Provide technical input in support of audit requests, as
- Follow regulatory compliance and Security standards.
- Partner with other process and system specialists to identify
and implement business process continuous improvement
- Must have 5 years of SAP Global Trade Services GTS
- Must have at least 1 year of S/4 HANA
- Must be willing to spend 95% of your time working only SUPPORT
tickets. This is NOT an implementation job. Support Tickets!!
- Should have 3+ years' experience in a SUPPORT analyst role in a
large organization ($1 Billion+). Pref global in many
- Knowledge of solutions covering processes within SAP GTS:
Sanctioned Party List and Embargo screening, Import/Export Legal
Control, Customs Communication, Trade Document Services, Customs
Duty Frameworks, Bonded Warehousing, Customs Control, Trade
Preference, Letter of Credit processing and Restitution
- Working knowledge of SAP BADIs and User Exits enabling
integration and data transfer to/from core SAP
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas in
Procurement, Supply Chain, Order Management, as well as external
government customs agencies.
- Experience with 24x7 support covering all time zones, working
with multi-cultural support teams spread across different
- Additional experience with leading team of support analysts in
the respective area of expertise will be highly preferred.
- Experience with a full-lifecycle SAP implementation will be an
Keywords: ADM, Irvine , SAP GTS - Global Trade Service - SR Analyst Tickets (REMOTE from USA Fulltime), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!