Senior Analyst, Advanced Quality Imaging
Company: Edwards Lifesciences Gruppe
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We have made changes to enhance your experience. If you have
applied for a job previously, you will need to create a new
account. Thank you for your patience. Senior Analyst, Advanced
Quality Imaging USA - California - Irvine Have you been searching
for a role that brings you to the forefront of innovation? We have
an outstanding leadership opportunity for you to join an
early-stage medical device team boldly designing transcatheter
mitral and tricuspid therapies from the ground up! The
Transcatheter Mitral and Tricuspid Therapies (TMTT) division is
passionate about developing breakthrough solutions for patients
suffering from structural heart disease. Join this rapidly growing,
fast paced, dynamic team - and play a pivotal role in managing
Edwards Lifesciences sponsored clinical studies, bringing new
medical devices from concept to commercialization. As the Sr.
Imaging Analyst , you will assist procedure imaging, and patient
selection criteria development, Image analysis, and investigation
on the performance of technology, Patient screening, and early
clinical imaging training/case support for both novel and iterative
- Analyze imaging and oversee third-party image analysis for
research, screening and procedural planning purposes
- Analyze, summarize, and present all the baseline, procedural,
and follow-up images (e.g., CT, echo) to provide inputs that
support new product and procedure development and to support event
- Provide intraprocedural echocardiographic support during animal
or cadaveric studies for product and procedure testing or training
- Create training content relevant to image analysis for
- Train field support team and HCPs on cardiac imaging
- Provide on-site cardiac imaging support and guidance during
clinical procedures performed on humans to ensure optimal imaging
during the implantation of transcatheter devices
- Other incidental duties
- Bachelor's Degree required, minimum of 5 years' previous
in-hospital and/or industry clinical echocardiographic experience
- Or Other: A certification in RDCS (Registered Diagnostic
Cardiac Sonographer), within ARDMS (American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography) or equivalent certification and a
minimum of 7 years previous related experience required.
- Experience in Cath lab interventional echocardiography and
procedural TEE required
- Proficient imaging analysis software skills (e.g. 3Mensio,
TomTec, Vitrea, Circle VI, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Cardiovascular Physiology and structural
- Able to effectively guide and instruct other imaging
specialists in clinical settings on effective imaging equipment
- Advanced problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and
critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, fostering
collaboration between inter-departmental teams, HCPs and KOLs.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant imaging equipment operation
(e.g. 2D or 3D TTE/TEE/ICE, CT, MRI, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of principles, theories,
and concepts relevant to cardiovascular imaging.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Must be able to work in a team environment, frequent
inter-organizational including physicians and clinicians, Engineers
and R&D Staff.
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult
technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Up to 25% Travel E dwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with
disabilities. Posted 3 Days Ago Full time Req-7508 About Us Edwards
Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical
innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care
and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the
company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and
researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve
patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine,
California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North
America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently
employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.-- For us, helping
patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing
devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating
new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care
setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the
quality of their life.
Keywords: Edwards Lifesciences Gruppe, Irvine , Senior Analyst, Advanced Quality Imaging, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!