Business Intelligence Consultant
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Business Intelligence Consultant in Irvine, California, United
States - Jobs/Careers - Verizon Learn more about Verizon's response
to COVID-19 Skip to main content
- Search Careers
- Irvine, CA
- Full-Time Data Science & Business Intell
- Business Intelligence Consultant Business Intelligence
- Irvine, CA, United States
- Full-Time Data Science & Business Intell
- Job # 556728
- Date posted - 2021-02-18 Share this Job When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... The primary responsibility of
the Business Intelligence Consultant is to manage sales channel
engagement of marketing strategies for the Verizon Business Market
Group (BM) associated with loyalty, retention, and growth from
within the base. This position will navigate a broad range of
retention challenges for multiple BM sales channels and act as
conduit between the field and the Marketing Science organization.
This position will primarily serve as the liaison between HQ
loyalty marketing and the BM wireless sales/field support teams.
- Seek out new opportunities to develop programs and campaigns
based on customer insights and feedback from BM sales leaders.
- Analyze disconnects, churn trends and market conditions to
identify opportunities for accelerated improvements.
- Help to identify local churn pressures and bring back to HQ to
drive broader national treatment strategies.
- Be an advocate for the broader vision of marketing science and
present routinely on senior leadership staff calls.
- Host field roundtable discussions, anticipate and respond to
the needs of our internal customers.
- Create use cases with a focus on delivering a quality customer
experience, protecting our wireless customer base, while generating
revenue growth. What we're looking for... We are looking for an
innovative leader who is passionate about helping our BM sales
channel leaders understand loyalty marketing strategies while
balancing the voice of the customer and employee experience through
day-to-day management. As the ideal candidate, you are customer
focused, results oriented, have a business sales or marketing
background, and excellent communication/presentation skills. You
have an unmatched passion for our customers - fully wanting to
understand their needs and wants and how we can better serve them.
You'll need to have
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project management experience.
- Proficiency in Office and Google suites.
- Willingness to travel. Even better if you have
- A MBA.
- Fouror more years of experience in the wireless industry.
Particularly in marketing, sales, or project management.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Tableau
- Professional presentation experience
- Experience delivering Go To Market or Marketing training
- Proven track record of working successfully across channels and
- Experience building senior leadership relationships
- Demonstrated ability to self start projects and collaborate
with multiple stakeholders Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud
to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more. Share this Job
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS Moving the world forward togetherOur credo
is at the core of the
V team culture. Perks that work for youView our benefits Your
Careers AccountCreate / update your career account Related Careers
Data Science & Business Intell Jobs in Irvine, CA Principal Data
Scientist - Irvine, CA, United States Director of AI&D Catalyst
and Technology Enablement - Irvine, CA, United States Show all...
Services & Solutions
- Home Services
- Mobile Plans
- Small and Medium Business
- Enterprise Solutions
- Verizon Connect
- Public Sector
- Partner Solutions Support
- Mobile Online Support
- Home Online Support
- Contact Customer Support
- Sign in to your Account
- Store Locator Network Technologies
- 4G LTE
- Fiber Optics
- Multi Edge Compute (MEC) Innovation
- 5G Labs
- 5G First Responder Lab
- New Business Incubation
- Verizon Ventures
- 5G Future Forum
- "The Network" Thought Leadership Ad and Content Platforms
- Verizon Digital Media Services
- Verizon Media Advertising Solutions
- Verizon Media Platform Solutions
- In the know Follow Careers Follow Verizon News Follow Inside
Verizon Follow Customer Support
- --2021 Verizon
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Open Internet
- Important Consumer Information
- About Our Ads
- Site Map
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Irvine , Business Intelligence Consultant, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!