Maintenance Sales Associate (Commercial HVAC)
Company: EMCOR Group Inc.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group,
Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and
electrical construction and facilities services, including
planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy
Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully
integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair,
upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to
provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer
expectations. Job Title: Maintenance Sales Associate Job Summary:
Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for a Maintenance Sales
Associate. This person will be responsible for prospecting for new
accounts, providing clients with product services/information,
maintaining existing client relationships, developing sales
presentations, and following through with each client and
opportunity. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Agreement and alignment with EMCOR Mesa's written philosophy of
sales, established processes and procedures related to sales.
- Seek out and research prospective client opportunities through
various methods including phone solicitation, personal visits,
attending conferences, utilizing the Internet and leveraging
- Working with the Vice President of Business Development and
Director of Sales, Director or Maintenance Sales, Branch Manager
and other Team members to consistently review and improve account
programs and processes to meet targeted objectives.
- Manage through analysis and solution based programs to maximize
sales growth, volume and profitability of clients in the Local
- Identifying customer needs and discussing solutions Mesa can
provide. Proficiency in proposal and presentation preparation are
key requirements of this position.
- Develop, write and review client proposal documents including
financial and technical sections using EMCOR Service/Mesa Energy
Systems standard template and pricing models.
- Develop sales at defined margin levels to attain market share
while providing desired profit to the bottom line.
- Interacting with fellow maintenance sales team members, as well
as other EMCOR/Mesa departments (ie. Operations, Chiller teams,
Project Management, etc.) in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to your growth and
development as a Sales Professional. This includes attending
product and sales training events provided by EMCOR/Mesa, etc.
- Reach your written, annual sales plans.
- Other duties as directed. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a technical discipline.
- 2-5+ years' experience in HVAC commercial, chiller or
maintenance service sales.
- Strong customer presentation skills and a demonstrated sales
- Financial acumen, inclusive of cost modeling for sales
- Experience in developing technical and cost proposals.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and meet the MVR
requirements. Must also have an operating vehicle to use during the
course of business.
- Ability to stand, sit or squat for extended periods of
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work at extended heights.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: EMCOR Group Inc., Irvine , Maintenance Sales Associate (Commercial HVAC), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!