Senior Business Systems Analyst (Encompass)
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Our client, a national mortgage company based in S. California,
is innovating its digital back office and transforming operations.
They are developing proprietary modules, micro applications, and
virtual assistants to support loan processors, underwriting and
funding. They need to hire a Senior Business Systems Analyst with
strong mortgage origination experience on a full time, direct hire
basis to work on these new digital systems. Reporting to the VP of
Origination Technology, you will be the main liaison between
business users and technical teams to identify, analyze, translate
needs into specifications, and formulate systems to parallel
overall business strategies.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- The BSA will generally have a good working knowledge of the
major mortgage lending applications and ancillary applications in
support of mortgage loan origination.
- Interpret systems specifications created by user groups or
business analysts to develop, maintain and support automated
- Maintain the resulting system and will act as the primary
communication point for users concerning any future systems
changes, updates or reporting needs.
- Participate in Agile Delivery, Sprint Planning, Scrum
Ceremonies, Retrospective and Release Planning.
- May work with a team of programmer/analysts or web
developers/engineers to create a systems solution to meet the user
- Work with internal customers to understand issues and
- Coordinate with development /testing team to deliver
enhancements and bug fixes.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or
related field is required.
- At least 5 years of mortgage lending experience, with a
preference for Encompass LOS.
- Strong foundational knowledge of ancillary mortgage
applications and processes, such as Encompass Mavent Compliance
Reviewer, Desktop Underwriter (DU), and Freddie Mac's LQA and Loan
Prospector (LP) as well as Vendor applications such as AllRegs,
Blitzdocs, CRM, DocMagic, Docutech
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC and Agile
- Experience with Data Mapping and Process Mapping
- Intermediate experience with SQL, query writing, data
- Must have experience developing and detailing software product
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical, problem solving and logical thinking
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated as well as a strong team player - provided by
Keywords: ResourceXperts, Irvine , Senior Business Systems Analyst (Encompass), Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!