Company: Pacific Premier Bank
Posted on: February 19, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Corporate 17901
17901 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614, USA
Description The Automation Consultant works with limited
supervision and will be responsible for deploying, developing,
maintaining, operating and/or implementing new systems, in
partnership with business clients through integration or the
dev/ops model depending on the maturity of the organization and/or
product. Helps automate and streamline operations and is
responsible for implementing complex integration needs around File
Transfer technologies to accomplish technical and strategic
objectives. Tasked with migrating existing and setting up new
Managed File Transfer (MFT) job flows. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determination and resolution of root cause behind reported
problems and issues.
- Development and/or maintenance of system documentation.
- Proactive maintenance toward select systems.
- Participate in the design, development, testing and
implementation of enhancements required to maintain business unit
- Develop and/or maintain appropriate documentation.
- Development and documentation of Operational procedures as
necessary to support day to day processing.
- Upkeep, maintenance, troubleshooting and administration of MFT
platforms (does include on-call responsibilities)
- Development of existing and new MFT platforms, components,
services, and infrastructure tools.
- Partner with clients and technical resources to create, design,
implement and or maintain applications in the appropriate
- Create estimates (when applicable) for System Design,
Development, Testing and / or Implementation.
- Identify potential system issues in projects, request
fulfillment and / or individual assignment.
- Understand the Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service
(PaaS) models or other models needed for role.
- Conduct testing as defined in department standards.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production
- Establish/recommend policies and procedures for system use and
- Perform technical analysis and make recommendation on small to
medium initiatives with medium complexity.
- Explain technical solution to client and technical
- Serve as a point of escalation for technical and general
troubleshooting for small to simple incidents. QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience required in supporting and
administering enterprise File Transfer environments
- 3+ years of operations experience required in the financial
services processing industry.
- Prior Treasury Management experience preferred Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Pacific Premier Bank, Irvine , Automation Consultant, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!