Revenue Cycle Consultant
Company: Moss Adams LLP
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Revenue Cycle ConsultantDescriptionWe are currently seeking a
Revenue Cycle Consultant for our Health Care Consulting practice.
The Consultant will be performing Revenue Cycle Reviews for various
healthcare provider organizations including; clinics, hospitals,
and medical group practices.Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams
exhibit the following success skills Collaboration, Critical
Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth
Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results
- Participating in patient financial services assessments for
clients to evaluate patient registration, billing and collections
processes, systems functionality and accounts receivable
- Conducting client interviews and meetings to understand current
state billing/EHR systems, operational processes, and
- Supporting in the evaluation of the design and effectiveness of
current revenue cycle operations including analysis of client data
for trends and issues.
- Assisting in development and/or implementation of
recommendations for optimizing revenue cycle operations.
- Coordinating activities involving developing deliverables,
process review work papers, and other supporting process
- Developing and maintaining effective client
- 3-5 years experience in a healthcare provider setting in
patient financial services, billing and coding, patient
registration, business office or patient accounting
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Business,
Finance, Accounting or Health Care Related Field).
- Knowledge of key healthcare provider processes in one or more
areas including, but not limited to: patient registration, charge
capture, billing, collections, medical records, payer contracts,
denial management and financial operations.
- General Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA), CMS regulations, and other
industry-relevant compliance requirements.
- General understanding of healthcare provider financial
operations, including hospitals, physician practices, and other
health care organizations.
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience with EHR, claims/billing, and patient accounting
- In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including
documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Great listening skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Travel up to 75%.Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or any other characteristic protected by
law.Primary Location Phoenix, AZOther Locations Irvine, CA,
Sacramento, CA, Portland, OREmployee Status: RegularSchedule: Full
TimeReq ID: 19688
Keywords: Moss Adams LLP, Irvine , Revenue Cycle Consultant, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!