Production Support Analyst
Company: PSG Global Solutions
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The OpportunityWe're looking for a Production Support Analyst,
working in the IT (excluding Telecommunication) industry in Irvine,
- Support users in Financial and Payroll applications.
- Lead the estimating efforts, design and implementation and
maintenance of Application.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed
specifications, migration effort and administration.
- Provide maintenance support but not limited to: backup
recovery, cluster monitoring, log file size monitoring, server
maintenance and general troubleshooting.
- Perform application deployment in Test Environments, Staging
Environment and Production Environment.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level
and user-level documentation.
- Perform all functional duties independently.
- Work on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects
of assigned program.
Our ClientOur client is a 20+ year-old IT services company.
Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions
at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people,
cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that
clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together.
Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client
relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check
this out.Experience Required for Your Success
- Experience in ERP in Financial Management Software is
- Experience in One Solution application is preferred
- Experience training, mentoring, and providing technical
direction to less experienced personnel.
- Experience with designing, coding, testing, debugging and
documenting software solutions to complex problems concerning
computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and
form of desired results.
- Extensive experience analyzing complex business applications,
developing block diagrams and logic flow charts, and translating
detailed design into software.
- Experience in providing end-user support to include training
- Extensive experience authoring or contributing to both
program-level and user-level software-related documentation such as
requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals,
and user manuals.
- Experience in Application Production Support
- Ability to work in a large, distributed IT organization
- Excellent writing skills to develop and/or maintain
documentation such as user guides, technical guides, implementation
guides, network diagrams, process flow charts and develop/maintain
end-user training guides.
DetailsThe pay we are offering is 60 per hour. This position may
present an opportunity to go permanent.What Do You Think?Does your
experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do
the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions, Irvine , Production Support Analyst, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!