Contract Execution RFP Analyst
Company: J&J Family of Companies
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Johnson& Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC) Strategic
Customer Group (SCG)is recruiting for a ContractExecution
Analyst,to be located in one of the following areas: Somerville,
NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati,OH; West Chester, PA; Warsaw, IN or
Irvine, CA. The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have
been working to makesurgery better for more than a century. With
substantial breadth and depth insurgical technologies, orthopedic
and interventional solutions, we aspire toimprove and enhance
medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are workingto shape
the future of health through differentiated products and
services.Contracting is responsible for the development and
execution ofcontract strategy and execution for customers within
the JJMD StrategicCustomer Group (SCG). Contractingincludes the
development and delivery of Contracting Strategies
(contractingoptions, etc.), Deal Desk (single point of contact,
rapid response hub fordeveloping contracts), Customer Analytics
(preparation of customer-readyanalytics and materials for the field
to support customer updates andnegotiations), Contract
Administration (Contract executing, loading andtracking compliance)
and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving
dealexceptions). The Contracting group worksin close collaboration
with the field to put together the most appropriateoffering
(products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer
aspossible while still supporting the objectives and strategies of
the business.The Contract Execution RFP Analystis responsible for
driving precise execution of RFPs, RFIs, Cross References(CR) and
some quick turn contract documents in support of accounts aligned
toSCG Regions for their dedicated business unit. You will be the
expert onhandling RFP/RFI submissions, competitive Cross
References, related systems anddatabases, questionnaire responses
and sourcing applicable company policies. Thoseresponsibilities
include coordinating the RFP/RFI & CR implementationworkflow,
setting and managing a project plan, identifying potential
gaps,recommending solutions, sharing best practices and delivering
timely andaccurate submissions. The Contract Execution RFP Analyst
may also beresponsible for the development of quick turn contract
documents and relatedsystem loading.Responsibilities
- Identify, collect, organize, maintain andreport information
related to ETHICON products, services and enterprisecapabilities
required for the timely completion of customer requests (i.e.
RFP,RFI, RFE, and Cross References (CR)) from prioritized customers
(i.e. GPO,Hospital IDN and aligned accounts as needed).
- Creation, maintenance and on-goingimprovements to processes and
systems required to meet the rapidly changingneed for product and
enterprise information and the CR of prioritized customerswith
minimal delays, errors or disruption to the business.
- Collaborate with Contract Directors, brand andspecialty
marketing and a wide range of SMEs across the enterprise as
neededfor the timely and accurate response to non-financial
questions and CR.
- Provide data and insights as needed to supportthe development
of solutions and services.
- Effective relationship management of theSubject Matter Experts
(SME) required for the efficient completion of
- Track and report key metrics related tocustomer requests.
- Communication, training and deployment oftools related to the
CR, the Product Attribute Management (PAM) Database andthe
Non-Financial Data Repository.
- Provide cross reference updates for OPTIMIZER.
- Supervise outside contractor support relatedto RFP & CR
databases and other related activity.
- Learn and develop contracting skill set to buildcompetencies in
support of contract quick turn documents and Model N
- Ensure personal and company compliance withall Federal, State,
local and company regulations, policies and procedures forHealth
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required. Aconcentration in
Business, Finance, Sales or Marketing is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of overall businessexperience is
- A minimumof one (1) year of experience in Contracting, Quoting,
Pricing or relatedbusiness experience within a regulated industry
- Strongorganizational skills, time management skills and ability
to self-managein a complex / time sensitive environment is
- Drive to understand business products and offerings, strategies
andbusiness objectives is required.
- Strong level ofownership and drive for meeting / exceeding
expectations is required.
- Abilityto work well in a cross-functional environment and build
support across acomplex set of stakeholders is required.
- Abilityto form strong, trust-based relationships with Account
Management, Franchises,Deal Managers and Contract Strategy is
- Comfort workingremotely with multiple lines of business is
- Experience withquoting systems and support tools is
- Advanced skillsin MS Excel including pivot tables, v-lookups
and standard functions is preferred.
- Proficiency in MSWord including track changes and doc compare
- Proficiency inModel N Contract system is preferred.
- This position will require up to 10% domestic travel.Johnson&
Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and
allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, geneticinformation, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, orany other characteristic
protected by law.Primary LocationUnited States-New
Jersey-Somerville-US Route 22 WestOther LocationsNorth
America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United
States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United
States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati,
North America-United States-California-IrvineOrganizationJohnson &
Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)Job FunctionSalesRequisition
Keywords: J&J Family of Companies, Irvine , Contract Execution RFP Analyst, Professions , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!