Commercial Loan Administrator
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Reporting to the BCC Loan Administrator Mgr., the BCC Loan
Administrator Team Lead is responsible for carrying their own
pipeline of loans in process as well as leading other loan
administrators assigned to them. Also responsible for
leading/training other teammates in regards to providing technical
solutions to problems, researching complex issues, making
recommendations on procedures and process improvements. This role
is specifically assigned the most complex loan servicing functions
(including complex SBA 7a credits). Manages 5+ BCC Loan
Administrators (mix of Senior/Junior).
• Perform processing functions for the most complex transactions
(including SBA 7a):
• Post-loan approval, completes the end-to-end processing and
partners with shared services to board and fund the complex credits
is designated as the team expert with large and/or complex
Commercial Real Estate Loans including SBA 504 credits.
• Responsible for own in-line QC as well as for assigned team
Research to resolve issues, when appropriate interact with legal
department for guidance.
• Partners with the Credit Executives to resolve last minute issues
that arise with the collateral prior to ordering documents or
boarding/funding Interact with line management on escalations.
• Review and release wires up to designated wire limits.
• Make operational credit decisions/exceptions is required to
attend annual SBA training to stay abreast of current regulations
and programs in order to contain the inherent operation risk with
• Lead and Influence Loan Administrators: Ensure even distribution
amongst team members and manage the rush process flow during peak
periods Answer questions from team members to ensure fast and safe
cycle times are met.
• Perform research and make recommendations to Manager as to best
practices, process improvements, new product requirements, and
system enhancement ideas.
• Assist Manager in establishing and maintaining service level
standards for the team.
• Grow and strengthen internal partnerships by championing the
interests of business partners.
• Provide extraordinary customer service to internal and external
customers, exhibiting competence, consistency, and operational
• Function with a high degree of independence Develop training
scripts/ exercises for less experienced staff members Conduct
training of staff members as directed by Manager, helping to ensure
consistency of method across the team.
• Assist with IRMG, OCC or other auditors/ examiners in providing
background, explanations, supporting detail.
• Actively participate in all UAT, applying technical knowledge and
expertise to ensure viability of enhancements.
• Ensure adherence to Bank policies related to credit and
compliance, such as: Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money
Laundering (AML), Compliance Testing, Risk Management support, due
diligence requirements, Risk grading, and Basel II & Basel III
Keywords: , Irvine , Commercial Loan Administrator, PR / Public Relations , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!