This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk with a
fun and exciting company. For this position, you will:
* Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to
determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and
loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an
* Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial
statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural
* Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance
with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
* Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial
commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and
expenses or to provide advice.
* Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
* Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper
* Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic
reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
* Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and
accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
* Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping
personnel, and direct their work activities.