Executive Assistant II
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
OverviewAbout B. Braun-- --B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap and CAPS.--Globally, the B. Braun
Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
www.BBraunUSA.com.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary:--To provide
administrative and secretarial support to executives; keeping them
organized by maintaining daily calendars; managing and organizing
workflow; scheduling meeting and travel accommodations; trouble
shooting and providing a resource of knowledge of the company and
its organization to all levels of management.--Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative assignments for members of the Senior
- Draft, type, proofread, and edit correspondences, reports,
memos, logs and other forms of internal and external records and
communications, while maintaining a high level of
- Gather information and run reports as necessary for the VP/GM
- Maintain daily calendars for meetings and events.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, luncheons,
conferences, presentations, and presentation equipment. Handle all
details such as overhead projector and computer equipment, speaker
phone, conference calls, reserving meeting rooms, inspecting
offsite meetings and lodging facilities, and planning refreshments
or menu selections.
- Schedule both domestic and international travel and lodging
arrangements, making sure that itineraries are well thought out and
problem free and necessary arrangements are made for car rental,
shuttles, buses, etc.
- Create presentations and reports for departmental and
- Send and distribute faxes, copy, mail and file various
departmental and company documents. Order and maintain office
supplies as needed.
- Screen incoming telephone calls and sort and distribute
- Provide backup to other administrative members of the
department for lunch breaks, sick leave and vacation.
- Update department organizational charts on a monthly
- Compile statistical data for management.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records which
also includes a follow-up file to ensure actions are
completed.Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Office procedures and practices.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and
provide positive customer service to them.
- Departmental and company policies and administrative
- Business correspondence writing methods.
- Excellent English grammar, spelling, punctuation and
- Strong computer skills, especially word processing, database,
presentation and spreadsheet software applications programs.
- Advanced use and knowledge of entire MS Office Suite software
- Working knowledge of videoconferencing set up, use, and
- Ability to accurately record or transcribe minutes from
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including
calculator and telecommunications devices.
- Ability to communicate and work cooperatively with all levels
of staff, management, departmental representatives, vendors,
contractors and the general public.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to handle
multiple tasks and competing priorities simultaneously in an
- Ability to research, draft and compile records, reports, and
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of private company
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions with
little or no direction.
- Ability to conduct and present oneself in a professional manner
is required.QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications -
- Minimum of five or more years of administrative support
- Educational attainment equivalent to graduation from high
school, supplemented by specialized course work or training n the
use of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database
software application programs.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication and
- Ability to prioritize projects, take initiative and work
- NoneWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.----B.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com.--Through its Sharing Expertise initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.OtherResponsibilities: Other
Duties:--The preceding functions have been provided as examples of
the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add,
modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different
positions due to reasonable accommodation or other
reasons.--Physical Demands:--The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.--Work
Environment:--The work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc., Irvine , Executive Assistant II, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!