Sr Loan Servicing Specialist II
Company: Pacific Premier Bank
Posted on: September 13, 2019
The Sr. Loan Servicing Specialist II is responsible for all loan
boarding. This position is also responsible for all post
origination quality control of loan reviews including, but not
limited to, proper documentation, escrow account disbursements,
flood and hazard insurance monitoring, payment processing and other
various types of adjustable loan processing as well as
understanding applicable compliance issues with knowledge of
Commercial, Business Loans and Consumer Loans which may include
* Perform post origination quality control loan audits to ensure
that all proper documents have been received. This requires
follow-up and review of all trailing legal documents for new loan
* Assist and conduct research necessary to address loan problems
(data entry errors, payment exceptions/misapplications, etc.),
resolve, and communicate outcome to appropriate parties.
* Perform Insurance and Flood tracking and all aspects of handling
processing for Insurance and flood processing.
* Work closely with the funding group to insure that all loans to
be boarded are complete and correct.
* SBA processing to include account maintenance.
* Assist in servicing and resolve Real Estate Tax Issues and
* Processing monetary and non-monetary transactions that impact the
loan portfolio (payments, NSF checks, payoffs, etc.).
* Assist in processing charge-offs, REO's, any loan adjustments,
reversals, escrow disbursements, corporate advances, etc.).
* Assist in processing escrow analysis disbursements.
* Contact vendors to address issues and questions as they related
to accounts for resolution.
* Assist in processing Special Assets transactions and updates
* Assist in processing Charge Offs and Non-Accruals transactions
and system updates
* Responsible for the daily GL balancing.
* Interface with Investors/Investor accounting.
* Responsible for consumer dispute research and assist in
* Responsible for Participation Remittances reports and preparation
* Responsible for monthly FHLB collateral pledge.
* Review and prepare responses to requests for payoff demands
received from borrower, escrow companies and title companies as
well as internal customers.
* Prepare, release documents for collateral releases for all paid
loans for approval.
* Work with other members of the Loan Servicing Department for
* May serve as a point of escalation for issues in the Loan
* 6 or more years of experience in Loan Servicing
* Commercial, Consumer, & Business Loan Servicing experience
Pacific Premier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pacific Premier Bank, Irvine , Sr Loan Servicing Specialist II, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!