Scientist II - R&D, Irvine, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Scientist II - R&D, Irvine, CA We are seeking an individual to
conduct research under the direction of a senior scientist
supervisor leading to the development of new or improved products.
Handles all activities relating to cell biology research, product
development, technical product support, or process improvements.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform cell culture experiments for development of cell
biology research, product development, technical product support,
and/or process improvements.
- Experience with media preparation, flow cytometry, antibody
quantitation, and ELISA is preferred
- Handling of various primary cells and cell lines in both
adherent and suspension cultures
- Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of
situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Exercises judgment within general defined procedures and
practices to determine appropriate action
- Perform various chemical/biological assays such as cell
counting, staining, and imaging
- Perform data analysis and experimental design.
- Prepare formal reports and presentations for group
- Actively participate in group/project meetings
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities and reading technical publications
- Good Documentation Practices & Good Laboratory Practices Job
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in a Biological / Chemical Science or
equivalent. Master's degree (M.S.) preferred.
- Minimum 5 year of relevant working experience
- General lab safety.
- Ability to use professional concepts, company's policies, and
procedures to perform a wide range of assigned work and solve
- Ability to demonstrate potential for technical proficiency,
scientific creativity, collaboration with others and
- Advanced knowledge of Cell Culture and Cell Biology (preference
for immunological and primary stem cells)
- Advanced knowledge of flow cytometry
- Advanced knowledge of basic laboratory equipment (scales, pH
- Knowledge of commonly used experimental/research concepts,
practices, and procedures.
- General knowledge of computer systems and productivity
- General knowledge of project management.
- General knowledge of GMP and GLP procedures.
- Ability to speak, write and read English fluently. For
Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at
714-971-0721 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org Why
Kelly--? With Kelly, you???ll have access to some of the world???s
highest-regarded scientific organizations??? providing you with
opportunities to work on today???s most challenging,
research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead
you to innovative scientific pursuits you???ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100??? companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last
year. You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for
knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let
Kelly fuel your career???connect with us today. About Kelly
Services-- As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud
to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have
a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global
network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4
billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook,
LinkedIn and Twitter. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity
employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a
diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Irvine , Scientist II - R&D, Irvine, CA, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!