Sr Analytic Scientist (LCMS), Irvine, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Sr Analytic--Scientist I, Irvine, CA We are seeking a scientist to
conduct research leading to the development of new or improved
products. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish an analytical program to support characterization of
cell culture media and related raw materials.
- Develop robust LC-MS methods for small and large molecules to
support cell culture products.
- Troubleshoot solubility or performance issues using multiple
- Provide analytical support to product development groups.
- Learn, maintain and advance expertise in areas relevant to
company's products and strategic goals. Job Requirements:
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry or related field with 3- 5 years
of relevant experience in method development using LC-MS
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience, with emphasis in
analytical method development.
- LC-MS method development.
- Instrumentation knowledge, including troubleshooting,
maintenance, calibration etc.
- Knowledge of spectroscopy and elemental analysis
- Good working knowledge of basic laboratory equipment (scales,
pH meters, etc.)
- Knowledge of commonly used experimental / research concepts,
practices, and procedures.
- General knowledge of computer systems and productivity
- Ability to speak, write and read English fluently.
- Good oral and written communication skills. For immediate
consideration, apply today! Questions? Call Toni at 714.454.8252 OR
email at firstname.lastname@example.org-- Why Kelly--? With Kelly,
you???ll have access to some of the world???s highest-regarded
scientific organizations??? providing you with opportunities to
work on today???s most challenging, research-intensive, and
relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative
scientific pursuits you???ll be proud to help advance. We work with
95 of the Fortune 100??? companies, and found opportunities for
more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year. You pursued a
career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire
to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your
career???connect with us today. About Kelly Services-- As a
workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals
with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender
Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal
Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Irvine , Sr Analytic Scientist (LCMS), Irvine, CA, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!