Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is
the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant
(QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves
made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other
craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer
American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco
Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve
over 42 million customers each week through nearly 7,000
restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile,
desktop and delivery ordering services.
Overseas, Taco Bell has over 400 restaurants, with plans to add
2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The
brand encourages its fans to "Live M--s" and connects with them
through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat-- music
program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves
the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell--
Foundation---, and connects fans with their passions through
programs such as the Live M--s Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco
Bell was named as one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative
Companies in the World. About the Job:
Taco Bell has been recognized as a leading innovator in the
restaurant industry and even the business world. The Brand Designer
must be a highly creative and effective professional with broad
retail restaurant design experience and demonstrate the ability to
create and execute our concepts and customer experiences. The
individual is responsible for developing and executing the Brand
design in each individual sites in alignment with the Brand
He/ she must be able to effectively collaborate with peers in the
real estate, construction, engineering, operations, marketing and
other key departments. We are looking for a knowledgeable talented,
multi-disciplined design leader (Designer / Architecture) who has
the ability deliver our conceptual ideas for interior and exterior
customer experiences into individual sites that balance business
needs, aggressive timelines, functional goals and more while
constantly pushing for high quality and standards across the
system. He/She must also have excellent communication and
presentation skills to build and maintain strong relationships with
our franchisee, and internal business partners.
- Provide established design direction that support Company goals
and strategies to Franchisee and internal real estate
- Ability to create, manage and deliver against project
- Skilled in Computer aided drafting tools to provide layouts and
generic 3D views to depict operational efficient and best design
for Brand execution.
- Implementation of document sets for remodels and new builds and
ability to adapt tools based on customer needs and goals.
- Consult and collaborate with concept team and on maintenance of
prototypical tools for remodels and new builds.
- Maintenance of project timelines/schedules relating to pipeline
and various special projects
- Communication/project coordination between in-house teams,
field team, external consultants and suppliers.
- Communicates project ideas through the use of hand sketches,
computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit),
Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and
Indesign), Blubeam Revu
- Prepares presentation documents/decks relating to all phases of
design in all manners of projects and ability to host and present
to architectural consultants, franchisees, and corporate executive
- Gather qualitative and quantitative feedback leveraging data to
provide actionable insights and innovative solutions that balance
design adherence and operational needs.
- Ability to travel, to attend or work at job related conferences
- Communicate effectively to drive alignment within project teams
and across the organization on key milestones and
- Confidently present operational learnings and recommendations
to Senior Leadership, Franchisees and Above Restaurant field teams
with clarity and ease.
Is This You?
- 10+ years of Architectural / Interior Design
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in Retail design,
client leadership, and technical development.
- Project management in Retail Interiors and Architecture
- Effective communication and people management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Revit or AutoCAD, Photoshop and
- Retail/QSR experience preferred.
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing
or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of
feeding people's lives with m--s!
- Year round half-day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell
inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life's adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug
benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation's educational
initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
(recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show
benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
Keywords: Taco Bell, Irvine , Brand Designer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!