Company: NextGen Healthcare
Posted on: June 14, 2019
* Readies and maintains financial and business transactions,
applying accounting principles, that include work that is
analytical, evaluative, and advisory in nature and that requires an
understanding of both accounting theory and practice.
* Utilizes knowledge of the fundamental doctrines, theories,
principles, and terminology of accountancy, and often entails some
understanding of such related fields as business law, statistics,
and general management.
* Analyzes the effects of transactions upon account relationships.
Evaluates alternative means of treating transactions. Plans the
manner in which account structures should be developed or
* Ensures the adequacy of the accounting system as the basis for
reporting to management. Considers the need for new or changed
* Projects accounting data to show the effects of proposed plans on
capital investments, income, cash position, and overall financial
condition. Interprets the meaning of accounting records, reports,
and statements. Advises operating officials on accounting matters.
Excludes paraprofessional accountants. Recommends improvements,
adaptations, or revisions in the accounting system and
* Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information
and prepare financial reports.
* Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to
accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business
* Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and
capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and
other reports to summarize current and projected company financial
* Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to
substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
* 4 plus years of experience in accounting
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school)
Required, Field of Study: Finance, Accounting or similar field
* Knowledge of finance, financial methods, tools and strategies
employed by private and public corporations.
* Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from
financial and numerical material.
* Knowledge of the methods, processes, and tools for maintaining
the books of the organization and preparing financial statements
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer
supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work
environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring
NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves
patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we're bringing the
best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come
build the future with us! Please visit our website at:
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to
determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and
loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an
Regular / Temp
Keywords: NextGen Healthcare, Irvine , Senior Accountant, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!