Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Microbiologist, Irvine, CA
- Complete all Quality Assurance, Safety, and Good Lab Practice
Training before initiation of analysis, able to learn/perform
- Follow Laboratory selected methods and Laboratory SOPs to
perform assigned analysis in the areas of microbiology. Meet
criteria for accurate and precise data in an organized, legible and
- Meet quality control criteria as established by ISO 10725 and
- Meet ethical requirements as established by ISO 17025 and lab
- Apply root cause and corrective action concepts when resolving
problems with analysis or customer complaints.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry
or related science.
- 1-2 years of successful laboratory experience in a Microbiology
- Experience with aseptic technique, food microbiology, or other
culture-based microbiology lab experience.
- Proficient in math, general laboratory techniques and computer
skills. Understand Statistics, accurate data entry and legible
handwriting. Good listening and English communication skills.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in classical and current microbial
- Perform QA / QC for microbiology section. Review and assist
with updates of manual and method updates.
- Perform microbial and/or chemical analysis meeting priorities
of holding time, capacity, capability and quality control.
Maintenance of analytical instruments. Able to self assign and meet
lab all assignments appropriate to the section.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and maintain composure under
stress. Participate and contribute to the team atmosphere.
- Able to knowledgeably and safely handle hazardous
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at
714-971-0721 or Email at email@example.com
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science
to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an
equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Irvine , Microbiologist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!