Company: ConsultNet, LLC
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Project Geologist Sacramento & Chico ( 2 openings) Contract to Hire or Direct Hire Pay up to:$110K, DOE
- Preferred 4+ yrs exp
- Helps conduct water resource investigations, including evaluating and modeling water supply issues
- Maintains, and provides periodic reports.
- Manages data requests and prepares responses to regulatory issues.
- Prepares proposals and cost estimates.
- Must be willing to travel within the state of California. Field work is 40%.
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Proven ability to perform in a high volume, time sensitive/deadline driven environment.
- OSHA 40-hour training a plus.
- Familiar with water supply and environmental site investigations, groundwater monitoring, groundwater/soil/soil vapor sampling, assessment, characterization, and data quality review/data evaluation.
- Provides support, including data management and statistical analysis, preparation of technical documents, and investigations.
- Assists with the evaluation of groundwater quality and quantity, and preparing plans to develop and optimally utilize groundwater aquifer systems in a sustainable manner.
- Proficient with several computer applications including MS Word and Excel, AutoCAD, GIS, Rockworks, etc. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in geology, environmental geology, engineering or related discipline.
- Licensed PG preferred, CEG or CHG will be considered or application in progress. Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results. In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at .
Id: 19-00308 - provided by Dice Analysis, AutoCad, Environmental, Excel, Geology, GIS, HTTP, Management, Modeling, Project, Statistical Analysis
Keywords: ConsultNet, LLC, Irvine , Project Geologist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!