Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Posted on: January 15, 2019
With over 170 locations and 1,800 employees, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) is one of the largest independently owned Mortgage Banks in the nation. The company is experiencing exponential growth in 2018 and will for many years to come. We are looking for highly qualified Processors to join our Retail team to help support our increased volume. Newly hired Processors will have the privilege of working with a talented team, along with being mentored for growth. The benefits that PRMG offers are difficult to match. We offer competitive salary that will be based off of experience. You will have a variety of medical, dental, vision, and other insurance products to choose from. Each year you will receive two weeks vacation time, over nine paid holidays, and five sick days With all of these benefits, it is no wonder why we were voted the best Mortgage company to work for in 2015 by Mortgage Executive Magazine. So if you are looking for a Processor position that will be groomed for advancement, then PRMG is the place for you! Apply now!
Essential Job Functions:
- Confidentiality: Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Supervision: Works independently under the direction of Supervisor and/or Manager
- Communication: Communicates well verbally and in writing with co-workers and customers.
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals, copiers and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits for extended time periods. Hearing and vision within normal ranges Responsibilities:
- Verifies, compiles, and inputs application information for mortgage loans:
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage applied for including but not limited to borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Recommends that loan not meeting standards be denied.
- Calls or writes credit bureau and/or employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Types loan application forms, using computer.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
- Types and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to closing party for settlement.
- Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied,
- using computer.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Two to five years of loan processing experience.
- Ability to make sound judgments regarding the resolution of customer service issues.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to handle detailed assignments and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills necessary to prioritize workload. Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc. (PRMG) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PRMG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Irvine , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!