Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job Description If you are an experienced Utility Coordinator
looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We
are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the
biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need for a
Utility Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not
uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions
with our client companies. If you have the background we are
looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your
foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
-For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly
employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing
services to our end client. Utility Coordinator - - - - - - - Job
Responsibilities - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Your specific duties as a
Utility Coordinator will include: - - - -
- Compensation (Range): - 20-24 / hour
- The Utility Relations Coordinator is responsible for receiving
documentation from various teams from within to support permit
applications to utility, municipal, and other permitting entities.
Reviewing this documentation and filing for appropriate permits
needed to complete the construction job. Once submitted, payment,
management, and tracking of these permits until completed and
providing and follow-up to the permitting agencies that are
necessary. Supports a team (Region, District, Area, or Functional
group) with assigned tasks, projects and could include, but is not
limited to, the following: correspondence, various administration
tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates, and monitoring
deadlines, providing regular and timely reports highlighting
variances as they arise and managing office locations (supplies,
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that status
updates are maintained with complete accuracy, including
third-party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team,
project, or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects
and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Prepare and submit purchase orders and processing of contractor
- Various Office management functions such as supply ordering,
package shipment, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage,
utilities, coffee, etc.).
- Event preparation & coordination
- Complete pole/conduit application forms to submit to various
utilities (Telephone, Electric, Cable) and Cell Tower owners.
- Extensive use of various software, internet research for
applying to utilities, co-ops, etc.
- Complete NODE Applications for power and equipment.
- Follow up with all municipal & utility offices on status of
- Receive, verify, and pay field survey and approved make-ready
bills associated with conduit/pole applications.
- Follow-up after construction by submitting job completion forms
- Keep accurate up-to-date records, files, and contact lists to
make all status information available.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- General office duties (filing, scanning, copying, other duties
- Contribute to overall team effort and assist other directs of
the Supervisor and Manager of the department. Utility Coordinator
Job Requirements As a Utility Coordinator you must represent our
company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go
above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly
detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and
problem-solving abilities. - It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment
with project coordination and/or administrative support experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to quickly
learn a variety of new tracking and software programs.
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- Basic telecommunications experience/knowledge preferred Utility
Coordinator Benefits As a Utility Coordinator with Bartech, you
will be working through an established and respected staffing
organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to
our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with
personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care
representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might
have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your
performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Utility Coordinator Position may include
(but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience! Apply now!
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Irvine , Utility Coordinator, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!