Posted on: September 13, 2023
Field Supervisor for National EquipmentThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: John ErwinAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $50,000 - $90,000 per
yearA bit about us:We provide industry-leading service for
commercial dock and door equipment. We specialize in proactive
maintenance, repairs, and installation.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision (50% employee contribution),
- 2 weeks PTO
- 3 sick Sick Pay
- 1 floating holiday
- 7 Holidays Paid
- Leadership and room for growth
- Perks: Company Phone, IPAD, Company Car, gas card, uniforms,
tools & equipment providedJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly
motivated and experienced Field Supervisor to join our team. The
successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and
coordinating all aspects of field service, repair, and installation
of commercial docks, mechanical doors, lifts, and other related
equipment. This is a full-time position, and the candidate must
have a clean driving record.Responsibilities:
- Supervising and coordinating all aspects of field service,
repair, and installation of commercial docks, mechanical doors,
lifts, and other related equipment.
- Providing technical support, training, and guidance to field
- Ensuring that all field service activities are carried out
safely, efficiently, and in compliance with company policies and
- Maintaining accurate records of all field service activities,
including service reports, work orders, and customer feedback.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers,
suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing
changes to improve service quality, efficiency, and customer
- Managing inventory levels and ensuring that all necessary parts
and equipment are available for field service activities.
- Ensuring that all field service vehicles and equipment are
properly maintained and serviced.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a field supervisor in the
- Experience in the service, repair, and installation of
commercial docks, mechanical doors, lifts, and related
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of mechanical,
electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to build strong relationships with customers, suppliers,
and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a
strong focus on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours as
required.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Irvine , Field Supervisor, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!