Project Coordinator 
Company: Onward Search
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Onward Search is seeking a Project Coordinator for their global
pharmaceutical organization for a year-long (extension anticipated)
contract role. The role is hybrid onsite in Irvine, CA
3x's/week.The ideal candidate will embrace cross-functional team
dynamics, asset organization, and project management. This role
unites internal and external teams, drives strategic projects, and
documents details. If you thrive on interpersonal interactions and
seek a dynamic, collaborative environment, this role is for
you.Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage team PO's/SOW's and vendor invoicing in SAP.
- Coordinate vendor setup in AP/procurement.
- Handle HCP contracts, follow-ups, and communication with
- Order, store, and track medical supplies, ensuring
- Manage product orders, tracking, and destruction
- Handle uniform orders and registrations.
- Collaborate with vendors for properties, inventory, and work
- Support program documentation and infrastructure.
- Liaise with speaker bureau vendor operations team.
- Manage cross-functional program calendars and marketing
- Update project plans and provide status reports.
- Maintain up-to-date servers and documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and enhance team operations.Project
- Associate degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years' experience in consulting, marketing, project
management, or operations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable to new technologies and processes.
- Problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Effective communication with stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities independently.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative team player.
Keywords: Onward Search, Irvine , Project Coordinator , Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!