Posted on: September 12, 2023
At Xe, we live currencies. We provide a comprehensive range of
currency services and products, including our Currency Converter,
Market Analysis, Currency Data API and quick, easy, secure Money
Transfers for individuals and businesses. We leverage technology to
deliver these services through our website, mobile app and by
phone. Last year, we helped over 300 million people access
information about the currencies that matter to them and over
225,000 people used us to send money overseas.
We are proud to be part of Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), a
global leader in processing secure electronic financial
transactions. Under their Money Transfer division, Xe and Ria Money
Transfer have been brought together to help establish the third
largest money transfer business in the world.The RoleAs the Content
Specialist you will play a crucial role in a highly collaborative &
fast paced environment joining the visions of the broader marketing
teams with the technical capabilities and development roadmap. You
will work closely with stakeholders to create content which speaks
to our global audiences as we help to empower international lives.
You will improve the customer experience across xe.com and develop
content to attract new customers to help us meet our growth
aspirations in the money transfer space.
- In collaboration with the broader marketing team, translate SEO
& business opportunities into meaningful and high-quality content
for a great customer experience.
- Deliver larger strategic projects as well as tactical campaigns
across the website.
- Own the content organization and production process via our
CMS, Contentful, for new and existing assets across xe.com.
- Pull together content from various sources and refine it such
that it balances SEO requirements with Brand consistency and tone
- Support the Brand & Content team with preparing briefs and
imagery and acting as the hands-on quality assurance to prioritize
a great customer experience and brand consistency.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing, product and development
teams in creating flexible and scalable content modules for use
- Manage individual deadlines, assets, and milestones while
maintaining clarity through consistent communication to ensure
delivery of assigned projects.
- 2+ years in content management, writing or web production
- High attention to detail and an eye for UX-driven web
- Ability to take initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly, collaborate across teams and manage
- Ability to create organized processes and workflows
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with
- Passion & pride in producing quality work and a desire to make
a strong impact Preferred
- Basic knowledge of coding and ability to easily learn &
navigate online tools
- Basic understanding of SEO Fundamentals and debugging QA
- Experience managing content calendars and strategies
- Experience copywriting & editing
- Salary range: $50-70K, the actual starting compensation may
vary based on geographic location, work experience, and
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K matching
- Employee stock purchasing plan
- Paid time off
- Discretionary bonus
- Plumm - Your mental health is our priority! Our Plumm Mental
Health Wellbeing platform offers on-demand access to therapists
with a variety of specialties. Schedule a call or even a chat
session with a therapist you prefer, the choice is yours!
Keywords: Xe.com, Irvine , Content Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!