Human Capital Coordinator
Company: Sunwest Bank
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The HR Coordinator is responsible for HR responsibilities including
report maintenance and metrics tracking, filing and maintenance of
files, on-boarding new employees, clerical processing of outgoing
mail, assisting the HR team and any other HR related projects. The
HR coordinator should also encourage an open door policy & assist
in building a transparent culture across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and maintain employee files, assuring accuracy,
compliance and confidentially.
- Owns the new hire onboarding process: launching drug screens
and background checks, coordinating first day details and
conducting new hire orientation.
- Administer i-9 verification for new hires & employees that
require a reverification
- Point person for HRIS including, but not limited to;
researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or
process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or
alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative
solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established
- Responsible for reporting for all touch points in Human
Resources - Benefits, Talent Acquisition and Payroll and Time &
- Update and maintain employee benefit files regarding the
tracking of benefit plan changes, new deductions or life changing
events in to the ADP HRB system.
- Performs routine audits to ensure complete and accurate HR
records and provides feedback and findings the HR Manager and
- Reconciliation of all HR invoices
- Maintain and retrieve achieved records
- Completes Verifications of Employment in a timely manner
- Responsible for maintenance of the time and attendance system
which includes semi-monthly follow up with supervisors to ensure
time cards and time off requests are approved within payroll cut
- Provide support and cover to the receptionist desk and varies
duties assigned with the front coverage
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication,
attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws
- Understands and complies with all company rules and
- Attends training and maintains a basic knowledge of procedures
to ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial
institutions, as they apply to your position and job
responsibilities, with an emphasis on the BSA/AML/CIP, Consumer
Privacy, Regulation CC, Information Security, Bank Protection Act,
FACT-Identity Theft, Information Technology and GLBA.
- Additional duties as assigned as it relates to the position
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- 1-2 years' of prior experience in Office Management and/or
Human Resources or related field preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and with empathy with all
employees as well as with vendors and visitors
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills and the ability
- Decision Making
- Results Orientated
Keywords: Sunwest Bank, Irvine , Human Capital Coordinator, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...