Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: May 25, 2023
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATORIRVINE, CA Hybrid - 3 days Onsite.Top
- Administrative experiences.Pay range: $36.40-$39.00. Project
- Responsible for leading and developing the office systems,
policies, and procedures of Medical Aesthetics Market Research and
- This position reports to the Sr. Director, Market Research and
- Objectives include maintaining compliant market research and
vendor operations, lead the design, execution, training, and
maintenance of all policies and procedures.
- This position provides strategic guidance, creative input,
ideas generation, training plans and oversees project management
and process completion for these programs.
- This position requires close interaction with internal
stakeholders (Finance, Financial Compliance, Global Commercial
Development, Legal, Purchasing, ODC, OEC, and IT) and external
- This position requires the ability to identify
interdependencies upon, as well as coordinate with, other
- Work within cross-matrix teams to lead and develop office
systems, policies, and procedures of Medical Aesthetics market
research, as well as represent Market Research to Global Commercial
Development, Finance, IT, Legal, ODC, OEC, and Purchasing, and
other Client's functions.
- Effectively manage the tactical execution of systems to
multiple segments of the department and recommend most impactful
and effective processes for successful development of said
- Create an efficient, lean, and agile environment for the entire
Market Research team which consists of employees and
- Supporting a multimillion-dollar market research and analytics
project load, with over 200 projects across many primary, secondary
research and analytics suppliers.
- Manage and improve Market Research operations.
- Maintain compliant market research and Vendor operations.
- Lead the design, execution, training, and maintenance of all
policies and procedures improvement in collaboration with Finance,
FCT, IT, Legal, ODC, OEC, and Purchasing.
- Create relations with business partners by:
- Participating in cross-functional meetings to ensure Market
Research needs are advanced.
- Owning relationship with vendors to drive ongoing enhancements
and process improvements.
- Develop plans to educate employees, contractors, and suppliers
on policies and procedures to:
- Accelerate project creation and approval.
- Increase efficiencies and agility for all stakeholders based on
- Create reporting capabilities to allow tracking project plans
- Create and execute on-going training curriculum for all
- Supervise the creation of all project workflows and
- Supervisory / Management Responsibilities:
- Potential for contractor management in the future.
- Impact of Actions / Decisions.
- The position directly impacts the compliance of Medical
Aesthetics related to training requirements and regulatory agency
requirements for Market Research. Non-compliance can negatively
affect the organization with adverse audit observations.
- This individual must work closely with other team members to
ensure compliance while maintaining efficient operations.
- Independent Judgment.
- Complete autonomy to handle day-to-day responsibilities with
minimal supervision. The position requires frequent and consistent
follow-up with Suppliers, Medical Aesthetics' management and
personnel and frequent interaction with Project Managers to ensure
procedures and policies are being followed and all are in
compliance with regulations.
- Handle unusual or complex situations with minimal guidance from
Supervisor. If unusual circumstances warrant a different training
method or assistance, the incumbent determines the most appropriate
methods for doing so. If unusual circumstances with Suppliers or
Vendors occur, the incumbent determines the most expedient and
effective way to process onboarding or off boarding needs that
maintains alignment with the Client's policies. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Training background or similar experience is required.
- Knowledge of applicable training, regulations, requirements,
and standards affecting the Client and US Commercial specifically:
- Experience and knowledge in delivering training is
- PowerPoint and Excel skills are required.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Familiarity with Knowledge Management systems and Brain Shark
- Familiarity with the Client's systems and processes is
- Business Related:
- 3-4 years' experience with a customer service organization or
- Extensive knowledge of the Client's processes, procedures, and
systems as well as Pharmacovigilance and related compliance
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite and related tool competency.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer service skills.
- Analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Industry Related:
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting
Medical Aesthetics, specifically PDMA and Market Research
- 2-3 years healthcare / pharmaceutical business experience.
- Experience working in audit or regulated environments.
- Ability to communicate with, and influence, people including
Medical Aesthetics' Management, Purchasing, IT, OEC, ODC,
Suppliers, and peers to advance initiatives, develop training
plans, and maintain compliance with OEC, US Commercial, and Medical
- Strong computer aptitude and extensive knowledge of Microsoft
Office Suite, SharePoint, SNAPP PO, OPI Inventory and other
systems. The incumbent must understand each system and be able to
articulate as well as troubleshoot issues.
- Advanced understanding of individual learning styles is
critical to educate users on the systems.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task and handle
shifting priorities are critical to handle the ever-changing
workload that comes with this position. The incumbent may be
required to assist in internal or external (FDA) audits.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstration
of sound judgment are high priorities. The incumbent must
understand the expectations and needs of MABICO and be proactive to
provide necessary administrative resources to the team. Incumbents
must independently troubleshoot and resolve any issues that
- Nice to have - Veeva Vault System, SAP/EPRO. This 6+ month
position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to
email) with rate and availability to Krysty: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Irvine , Contract Administrator, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...