Company: Vince Brown
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Independent for over 70 years, Milliman delivers market-leading
services and solutions to clients worldwide. Today, we are helping
companies take on some of the world's most critical and complex
issues, including retirement funding and healthcare financing, risk
management and regulatory compliance, data analytics and business
Through a team of professionals ranging from actuaries to
clinicians, technology specialists to plan administrators, we offer
unparalleled expertise in employee benefits, investment consulting,
healthcare, life insurance and financial services, and property and
Who We Are
Our office focuses on developing innovative insurance products for
traditional and start-up insurers and the associated state
regulatory rate filing support. We also do traditional actuarial
work such as ratemaking, reserving, predictive modeling and
competitive analysis, plus a variety of special projects.
- Assist with drafting policy wording forms and support for new
- Check that coverage options are consistent with the rating
- Assist with creating program rules and underwriting in
consultation with actuary developing rates.
- Assist with filing preparation and uploading filings.
- Download and reviews state specific regulations and ensure
filing materials are check with compliance prior to
- Manages rate, underwriting, model, form filings for all 50
- Coordinate regulatory objections and response
- Maintain libraries of filings and manuals for clients.
- Updating compliance reference material.
- Completes compliance research projects as assigned.
- Continue enhancement of job and insurance knowledge through
both formal and informal continuing education, including courses,
seminars, and available training.
- Performs or assists with other duties assigned at the direction
of compliance consultant.
- Bachelor's degree required or work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a paralegal role or a
Property & Casualty insurance compliance environment.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication, organization, and
team player skills.
- Ability to follow detailed steps to complete assigned
responsibilities within timelines provided.
- Minimal travel required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience drafting and reviewing
policy language for personal auto, homeowners, other personal
property, or commercial lines.
- Experience with Property & Casualty rate, rule, and forms
filings with state insurance departments.
- Experience with Property & Casualty rating bureaus such as ISO
- Experience with SERFF.
- Aptitude for researching state regulatory
- Coursework in paralegal, general insurance, AICP, or
- Advance skills of Microsoft Office Word.
Keywords: Vince Brown, Irvine , Compliance Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...