Company: LGM PHARMA SOLUTIONS LLC
Posted on: March 21, 2023
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform analytical tests (wet chemistry, assay,
impurity/degradant, dissolution and residual solvents in raw
materials and finished products according to USP or in-house
- Perform method validation/verification for API and drug
- Develop test methods for finished products; write method
- Conduct some research/troubleshoot with supervision.
- Comply with cGMP regulations and follow all standard operating
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment and analytical
instrumentation within level of experience.
- Review peer's notebooks.
- Train new chemists.ASSOCIATED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - -
- Perform and/or assist with equipment calibrations and
- Other related duties as required.REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES,
AND QUALIFICATIONS:(Include level of education, years / type of
experience, certifications, etc.) -
- 4 year degree in chemistry or higher.
- 3 - 5 years experience with analytical instrumentation, such as
HPLC/ GC and dissolution apparatus.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively perform
concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to work in a positive team environment.
Keywords: LGM PHARMA SOLUTIONS LLC, Irvine , Analytical Chemist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...