Inspector Sr - Fluid Systems Division, Product Support Team
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Inspector Sr - Fluid Systems Division, Product Support TeamLocation
: IRVINE, CA, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : May 4, 2022
Job ID : 31652Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job Saved
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date acceptance and rejection
records and/or certifications systems as required by the applicable
- Determine acceptance or rejection after inspection and/or
calibration of parts, tools, instruments or x-ray film.
- Identify defective conditions and test failures and prepare all
appropriate documentation and/or calibration history.
- Perform semi-complex inspection on detailed machined parts
using a wide variety of measuring instruments to determine
acceptability or rejections of parts and/or parts finish.
- Adapt and develop inspection set-ups to check sample parts,
forgings and castings. Check tool and jig layouts.
- Perform first article and envelope inspection, source
inspections, and/or semi-complex surface plate set-ups.
- Interpret specifications, charts, manuals and other data to
arrive at acceptance or rejection. Use mathematics to convert
blueprint dimension and tolerances. Work within the guidelines of
drawings, schematics, blueprints, route sheets, travelers, quality
directives, technical engineering specifications, customer's
requirements and military standards.
- Layout and measure hole locations and centerlines on castings,
forgings, and machine parts to maintain control of machining cycle
- Determine acceptance or rejection after inspecting parts,
tools, instruments or x-ray film. Identify causes of defective
conditions and test failures and prepare all appropriate
- Investigate cause of customer return failures. Perform
inspections to applicable specifications within assembly, test and
shipping departments. Assist customer/government source inspectors
as necessary. Qualifications
- Three years related inspection, calibration, or NDT experience
or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
- Preferred experience of CMM operations, background in
dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y 14.5.
- Knowledge of applicable military standards or specifications
required. Experience working with DCMA/ government source,
knowledge of DD1574 process preferred.
- Understanding of FAA Repair Station processes and
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret blueprints,
manufacturer's specifications and internal drawings and
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, customer's
specifications and internal drawings and procedures.
- Possess working knowledge of shop mathematics including
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative
team player. Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in
motion and control technologies. For more than a century the
company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a
better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
We offer a positive, teaming company culture and competitive
benefits package including the following:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401(K) with company match of 5%
- Annual Cash Incentive Plan
- 13 Paid Holidays Annually
- 15 Days Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Alternative Work Schedule Option Parker is an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring
equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons
regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected
by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other
appropriate status is required for this position, in accord with
U.S. import & export regulations. ("Minority / Female / Disability
/ Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor") If you would like more
information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant
under the law, please go to
Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Irvine , Inspector Sr - Fluid Systems Division, Product Support Team, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!