Customer Care Representative
Company: Irvine Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
* Monday - Friday
* Weekends off
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting
customers with challenges, escalated concerns and questions while
proposing appropriate solutions and answers. This role will project
the organization's image professionally through telephone
interaction and will support all properties within the Irvine
Company Apartment Communities portfolio.
* Promotes positive, proactive customer interactions to make their
Irvine Company experience of the highest quality.
* Handles incoming requests from customers by phone, e-mail,
on-line or chat and responds and follows up with their inquiries or
* Handles and assists in achieving a resolution to customer and
* Identifies and escalates priority issues to the proper
departments in a timely manner.
* Documents and tracks escalated concerns until resolution is
* Communicates in a calm and objective manner while assisting with
* Follows up on customer and employee inquiries in a timely manner
(typically within 24 hours).
* Utilizes resources and keeps up to date on policies and processes
to provide accurate and detailed information on our apartment
* Demonstrates initiative in being proactive and providing
resolutions when presenting a concern.
* Directs unresolved issues and requests to the appropriate
* Provides support to other centralized departments.
* Displays a high level of integrity and professionalism at all
times in dealing with residents, employees and outside
* Maintains company's customer service and sales standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
* High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
* One to three years experience in customer service environment
* Previous onsite apartment leasing, property management and
administrative processes experience preferred.
* Bi-lingual [Spanish, Korean, Farsi, and/or Chinese] -
* Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal
* Direction is provided for assignments in terms of desired
outcomes (goals), timing and budget. Work is reviewed/measured in
terms of meeting organizational objectives
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both
verbally and in writing. Multilingual ability a plus
Base Pay Start Rate: $23.17/hr
The Company also offers competitive benefits for full time
employees including paid time off, matching 401(k), and health
Irvine Company Apartment Communities (a division of Irvine Company)
offers a portfolio of more than 125 resort-style apartment
communities in coastal California's most desirable locations: San
Diego, Orange County, West Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With world-class amenities, resort-like surroundings and an
unparalleled commitment to customer service, Irvine Company
Apartment Communities redefines the rental-living experience.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the
communities we create. It's an environment populated with talented
and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about
Irvine Company, our legacy and our guiding principles.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in
all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring,
promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training,
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic
information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable
accommodation is available for qualified individuals with
disabilities, upon request.
Keywords: Irvine Company, Irvine , Customer Care Representative, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!