Admissions Advisor (Remote CA)
Company: West Coast University
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Must reside in California
Under direct supervision, the Admissions Advisor is responsible for
prospective student entrance process of the campus Admissions
department with an emphasis on customer service. Gathers
information on students, pre-screens, and pre-qualifies potential
students. Performs routine clerical, office, and data entry tasks.
Provides excellent customer service to prospective and enrolled
students in accordance with the mission and purpose of the
university. This position will support online programs and is a
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruits and enrolls qualified applicants into programs of
study beneficial to the students' career objectives and academic
needs in an efficient and supportive manner utilizing sales and
- Establishes relationships with prospective students primarily
through voice to voice communication followed by email and
- Understands and conforms to the university's philosophy of
truly caring about students. Empathizes with prospective and
enrolled students with professionalism and respect.
- Learns and maintains specific program knowledge, program
objectives, enrollment process, requirements, and content offered
by the university in order to make a complete and factual
presentation to prospective students and other interested parties.
Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of up to two years' experience in a counseling or
marketing related environment required.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Experience with data entry and multi-line phone aptitude.
- Experience with reception and telephone techniques.
- Experience working with online programs a plus.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive
benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development West Coast University is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to
work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
Campus: WCU Online California
Keywords: West Coast University, Irvine , Admissions Advisor (Remote CA), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!