eDMS & Training Systems Coordinator I
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc
Posted on: January 25, 2023
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
eDMS & Training Systems Coordinator I
Job ID: 2022-21908
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Accurately enters data into the Learning Management System
(LMS) and maintains hard copy records with meticulous attention to
detail for auditing purposes.
- Provides compliance and eDMS status updates and requirements to
ensure data is current and accurate.
- Creates and performs maintenance of standard processes and
procedures for eDMS and LMS administration across the
- Assists clients with instructions and tips and instructions to
identify gaps in training, needs and to ensure training is
- Researches, coordinates, plans, documents and organizes B.
Braun eDMS and training processes for clients.
- Identifies gaps in employee/agents training requirements by
analyzing training reports.
- Escalates compliance gaps and issues to appropriate channels
promptly and appropriately.
- Assigns training modules/curricula to employees/contractors as
- Generates, analyzes and distributes training reports and
identify gaps in employees/contractors training requirements.
- Files and archives employee training documents. The job
function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any
responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to
take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and
other persons. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of
- Exercises general application of principles, theories and
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
- Uses established procedures to accomplish assigned task.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required, Associate's
or technical degree preferred.
- 02-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and
talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to
handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Sit
- Frequently:Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Constantly:Stand Activities:
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching
upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine
distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth
perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Talking -
- Constantly:Sitting Environmental Conditions:
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Low
- Constantly:Office environment What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc, Irvine , eDMS & Training Systems Coordinator I, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!