Payroll Clerk II
Posted on: January 24, 2023
PAYROLL CLERK II
The Payroll Clerk is responsible for the timely and accurate
processing of weekly payroll for Brea Distribution Center
- Performs payroll processing in accordance with company's
polices, collective bargaining agreements and Federal and State
- Polls electronic time clocks/time keeping systems (WorkBrain)
and reviews the downloaded information for completeness and
- Processes, inputs and inspects information entered for weekly
payroll processing. Recognizes adjustments as needed and follows
through as appropriate.
- Partners with Human Resources and department Management teams
to obtain and record accurate information regarding associate
- Provides service to all employees regarding concerns with
payroll, including researching all inquiries and responding in a
- Maintains accurate company payroll records with strict
- Complete other Payroll/Accounting tasks as needed.
- Prior clerical training and/or related work experience
required, including over one year of PC experience and a working
knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess good math skills. Requires use of calculators, personal
computers, telephones and other office equipment. Possess good
typing skills and other basic clerical skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills to
effectively coordinate with Company associates from various
departments to obtain accurate information, answer questions and
- Able to perform tasks with excellent judgment, high
productivity and accuracy.
- Meticulous attention to detail, self-motivated, maintains
- Proactive and capable of working as a member of a team, as well
- Strong organizational and customer service skills are a
- Must be able to learn and understand contractual language,
schedules, class profiles, job classes, and Holiday situations for
accurate payroll processing.
- Work is performed under normal office working conditions in a
temperature-controlled environment. Incumbent may sit for long
periods of time at a desk or computer terminal. Incumbent may be
required to lift up to 25 lbs. on an infrequent basis.
The pay range is $19.09 to 26.75 per hour, but no less than the
local minimum wage. Starting wage will vary based on criteria such
as location, experience, and qualifications. There may be
flexibility for exceptional candidates
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work performed by the associate(s) in this job. Specific duties and
responsibilities may vary by position.
Keywords: Albertson's, Irvine , Payroll Clerk II, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!