Aseptic Operator I (Duplex, BWN)
Company: B. Braun Medical Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Aseptic Operator I (Duplex, BWN)
Job ID: 2023-22313
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy
and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative
medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key
product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and
compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is
committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing
patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Duplex Manufacturing
Supervisor and/or Lead, the Aseptic Operator will be responsible
for all aspects of the setup and operation of the Duplex Filling
Line and its associated ancillary equipment (e.g. transfer
isolators, autoclaves, AII, etc.). The Aseptic Operator will also
be responsible for the cleaning and sterilization of all changeover
parts. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture
the organization's products according to production specifications
and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets or quality
- Operates machines and production equipment safely and in
accordance with instructions.
- Monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or
remanufacture faulty products.
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product
line/process to minimize reject levels.
- For more senior position, might act as a team leader to ensure
that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing team
- Generally performs work of a similar nature to those
- Likely to orient or provide guidance to team members but refer
most matters to the superior.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include
any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take
reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other
persons. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within narrowly defined parameters.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required
- 03+ years related experience required.
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. .
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Physical Demands: While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate Work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force
constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Constantly:N/A Activities:
- Occasionally:Sitting , Walking
- Frequently:Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward, Standing,
Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
- Constantly:Handling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud
(hearing protection required) Environmental Conditions:
- Constantly:Proximity to moving parts Work Environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Production/manufacturing environment What We
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical Inc, Irvine , Aseptic Operator I (Duplex, BWN), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!