PIC Filling Material Handler
Company: Irvine Facility
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewAbout B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B.
Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary/Responsibilities: Essential
- Assists supervisor to ensure that production operators have
sufficient stock of materials.
- Collects, checks and keeps records of materials flow to and
from production area. The job function listed is not exhaustive and
shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the
Supervisor from time to time.General:It shall be the duty of every
employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and
health of himself/herself and other persons." Expertise: Knowledge
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work
performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows established
procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
written instructions. Uses established procedures to accomplish
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and
- Contacts are primarily with direct supervisor, peers and
subordinates. QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 0-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands
to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. . PI201516741
Keywords: Irvine Facility, Irvine , PIC Filling Material Handler, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!