Laboratory Support Specialist
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Principal Duties and Responsibilities*
* Perform technical review of incoming work to determine test
appropriateness and sample requirement.
* Review incoming test articles, requested tests, and pricing in a
timely and accurate fashion.
* Investigate and resolve discrepancies with test samples.
* Review and sign routine GMP reports for technical accuracy and
* Review raw data generated by laboratory studies for technical
accuracy and completeness
* Make approved changes to documents (SOP's, reports, protocols,
* Coordinate the development of test specifications and test
methods for routine test articles with laboratory staff.
* Supports lab with routine testing as well as evaluation testing
for new or updated procedures.
* Confirm quality systems are applied in the performance and
documentation of laboratory studies.
* May discuss routine testing programs with Clients
* Work with client to develop test specifications for routine
* Other duties as assigned.
*Qualifications and Skills*
* Qualifications: 2+ years/degree or 6+ years/HS
* Demonstrated knowledge of scientific applications, GLP
regulations, experimental design, data evaluation, metric system,
medical device testing, and technical writing.
* Awareness of applicable guidelines and regulations such as USDA,
USP, FHSA, CTFA, FDA,
Tripartite, and ISO standards.
* Physical activities include sitting, walking, and standing for
prolonged periods and operate laboratory equipment.
* Extensive use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
* Medical laboratory
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Irvine, CA 92618: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: NAMSA, Irvine , Laboratory Support Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!