Customer Support Coordinator
Company: Spigen Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Spigen's Customer Support Coordinator will support company's
customer service activities by oversee and assist customer support
agents, resolving customer questions or complaints, and work with
Customer Support Team Manager to help develop training plans and
support procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
- Answering supervisor forwarded customer tickets for Assigned
- Manage Customer Service Metrics (Message SLA, Negative
- Establish and update customer support standards
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly report of support performance data
- Provide Direct Customer Support & Back up support for daily
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monitors and oversees daily workflow and assigns work for the
customer support part of the organization.
- Monitor customer support agents for job performance and quality
- Building an on-boarding and training program for customer
- Communication Skills
- Problem-solving Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or
equivalent work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Maintain a positive attitude while performing repetitive
- Be able to type and enter data accurately
- Some Customer Support Experience
- Experience with Help Desk Ticketing Systems / Help Desk
- Experience with Google Suites, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully
pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit
- 8 AM - 5 PM
- Monday - Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life),
401K, Free lunch, etc.
Keywords: Spigen Inc, Irvine , Customer Support Coordinator, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!