Physical Therapist - Lymphedema Specialist
Company: Green PharmaTek
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Green Pharma Tek is a dedicated staffing agency with experience in
a wide range of industries in the USA.
Green Pharma Tek is committed to bringing the best of recruitment
to employers and active job seekers. Trusted by our clients to
deliver high-quality staffing services that help them fill more
orders, improve efficiency and increase productivity, Green Pharma
Tek follows corporate-approved policies for recruitment and makes
sure that every skill requirement of the employers is met
We strongly believe that when it comes to hiring good & skilled
talent and getting amazing results, one needs to be proactive and
energetic. The biggest challenge that we face in hiring is to find
the cream of talent for our clients.
*Job Descriptions: *
* The Physical Therapist IV assesses individual patients' Physical
Therapy needs, and then establishes and implements a treatment
* This role reviews the medical history, applies screening tests,
and meets with patient and family to determine clinical needs,
impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities. Determines a
plan of care to include appropriate interventions, expected
intensity, duration of therapy, and recommendations for
* Provides education to patient, family, and/or caregiver regarding
purpose of activity, use of equipment, home exercise and
* Performs regular re-examinations, measures outcomes, and seeks
feedback from patient, family, and patients' interdisciplinary
* Oversees the clinical work of the Physical Therapist Assistant
and Rehabilitation Aide. Manages multiple patients at the same time
and provides care in multiple clinical settings and locations.
* Provides services and required documentation timely, accurately,
and in accordance with professional and regulatory standards.
* Participates in outside continuing education and incorporates
information into practice. Performs other duties as assigned.
* Additionally, the Physical Therapist IV assists with educating
and orienting new staff, acts as clinical instructor for students
and interns, and participates as instructor in an established class
or program. Participates in educational events within the clinic
and community annually.
* Attends specific clinical education coursework which meet the
guidelines of the Physical Therapy Board of California and
provides-services to staff.
* Performs clinical consultations with staff. Provides input on
equipment and supplies. Participates in planning and executes on
* Assists with developing and implementing a program, policies and
dashboard measures for Rehabilitation Services.
* Acts as a coordinator for program or project, providing updates
as needed, including staff education.
* Participates in hospital committees as designated.
* Diversity, Technology & Equipment Skills, Interpersonal Skills,
Job Knowledge, Oral/Written Communication, Patient Documentation,
Patient Safety, Travel, Organization Behavioral Competencies
BUSINESS ACUMEN, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, INNOVATION, Trust and
* Five years' experience in as a Physical Therapist in an acute
healthcare system environment required. Previous experience with
Microsoft Office and healthcare database systems preferred.
Bilingual or multilingual preferred.
*Additionally, specific department qualifications are as follows:
* Acute Rehabilitation Unit: Demonstrates competency in Inpatient
Rehabilitation Facility Quality Reporting Program (IRF QRP). May
require travel to patient's home for home evaluation.
* Pelvic Health Program: 5 years' experience as a Physical
Therapist working in Pelvic Health care setting required.
Training/experience in completing internal pelvic floor exams and
* Rehabilitation Services: Two years' experience in defined area of
specialization. Twelve hours annually of continuing education in
the area of clinical specialization. Experience with a range of
diagnoses including general medicine, orthopedics, neurology, and
cardiopulmonary. Fulfills mandatory stroke education requirements
per certification agency.
*License/Certification Required: *
* Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the State of
* Current BLS Certification required. Advanced Board Certification
in area of expertise
* Must be certified lymphedema therapist (CLT) to be able to
evaluate and treat lymphedema patients, including complete
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Irvine, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%62076360%
Keywords: Green PharmaTek, Irvine , Physical Therapist - Lymphedema Specialist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!