eDMS & Training Systems Coordinator I
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: November 25, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
eDMS & Training Systems Coordinator IUS-CA-IrvineJob ID: 8Type:
Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: QualityIrvine
FacilityOverview About B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap and CAPS . Globally, the B. Braun
Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
Responsibilities Position Summary: Responsibilities: Essential
- Accurately enters data into the Learning Management System
(LMS) and maintains hard copy records with meticulous attention to
detail for auditing purposes.
- Provides compliance and eDMS status updates and requirements to
ensure data is current and accurate.
- Creates and performs maintenance of standard processes and
procedures for eDMS and LMS administration across the
- Assists clients with instructions and tips and instructions to
identify gaps in training, needs and to ensure training is
- Researches, coordinates, plans, documents and organizes B.
Braun eDMS and training processes for clients.
- Identifies gaps in employee/agents training requirements by
analyzing training reports.
- Escalates compliance gaps and issues to appropriate channels
promptly and appropriately.
- Assigns training modules/curricula to employees/contractors as
- Generates, analyzes and distributes training reports and
identify gaps in employees/contractors training requirements.
- Files and archives employee training documents. The job
function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any
responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to
take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and
other persons. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of
- Exercises general application of principles, theories and
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under direct supervision and from detailed verbal and/or
- Uses established procedures to accomplish assigned task.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required, Associate's
or technical degree preferred.
- 02-04 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and
talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to
handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional
Information Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions
have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by
employees assigned to this position. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or
rescind the work assignments of different positions due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands: While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects. Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Sit
- Frequently:Visual Acuity with or without corrective lenses
- Constantly:Stand Activities:
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching
upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine
distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth
perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Talking -
- Constantly:Sitting Environmental Conditions:
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Low
- Constantly:Office environment What We OfferB. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at . Through its
Sharing Expertise initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for
continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.Notices
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Irvine , eDMS & Training Systems Coordinator I, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!