Posted on: November 25, 2022
*ONLY APPLY IF YOU: *
* *Are able to move fast in a very fast-paced work environment*
* *Have great memory and can recall recipes fast*
* *Have an uncompromising dedication to follow processes, and
maintain quality control, accuracy, and cleanliness*
* *Able to promote and work in a positive team environment*
* *Have great communication skills *
* *18 Years or older*
*\*\* Total compensation before any additional bonuses: $18-21 per
hour ($15 base pay, $3-$6 an hour in tips)\*\**
OROBAE is a rapidly growing specialty coffee and tea concept
founded in Irvine, CA. Our craft and customer service are setting
new standards for excellence in coffee and tea for Orange County
and beyond. We're looking for outstanding, upbeat and talented
individuals who can grow with us to the next level. In return, we
will provide a supportive, safe environment and equip you with all
the tools you need to succeed and flourish.
This is the best time to get in on the ground level to see how a
startup company gets built, succeeds and scales. If you are looking
to grow with a company from the beginning, and are interested in
learning more about entrepreneurship, business, marketing, and the
food industry, we're going to be the perfect fit for you!
At OROBAE, we value three things most: Effort, Thought, and Care.
We believe that when we embody these three principals, everything
is not only achievable but that the final outcome will far surpass
our own expectations.
During this Covid-19 ordeal, we are equipping our staff with masks
and gloves to ensure the safety of everyone. We will provide a
clean and sanitary environment for our staff and guests.
*Job Summary and Mission*
OROBAE is looking for Baristas with hard work ethic, uncompromising
attention to detail, and impeccable customer service. Our mission
is to deliver 2 things: the best customer service experience and
the perfect cup of coffee or tea. As an OROBAE Barista, you will
engage deeply with our customers through the craft of beverages and
conversation. You will work with other like-minded, ambitious team
members who will support you.
*Summary of Key Responsibilities*
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not
limited to the following:
* Embodies and promotes the core values of OROBAE, to always act
with: Effort, Thought, and Care.
* Ability to operate and behave calmly and to standard during peak
times, times of stress, or unusual situations.
* Must be attentive to customer needs by assessing, evaluating, and
processing orders, requests, and concerns to OROBAE policies and
* Must take a customer-first approach by ensuring all beverages,
food, and store environment are to standard throughout the day.
* Proactively communicates information to managers and team members
so that the team can maintain an efficient, supportive, and safe
work environment and inclusive customer environment
* Must be able to participate positively towards building a
supportive and upbeat work culture
* Proactively stays accountable and holds others accountable for
their own and each other's work in order to promote a transparent
and clear work environment
* Must consistently execute to daily store operations standards as
outlined by OROBAE policies and procedures.
* Consistently provides excellence in beverage craft and food
preparation by following all OROBAE policies and procedures, as
well as all health, safety and sanitation guidelines
* Must maintain regular and punctual attendance
*Summary of Experience*
No experience is necessary but you must have a great attitude,
willingness to learn, and openness for coaching.
However, we do prefer at least 1 year experience in a customer
service, retail or restaurant environment
* Maintain punctual, consistent attendance
* Maintain an inclusive and engaging customer service
* Must be able to meet OROBAE operating policies and standards
* Must be able to meet OROBAE standards regarding the preparation
of all food and beverages as according to our recipes
*Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*
* Ability to learn quickly and execute consistently
* Effective oral communication skills
* Knowledge of the retail environment
* Uncompromising attention to detail, quality control, and
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work as part of a team, and individually when
* Ability to build and cultivate relationships
*OROBAE is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals
with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender
identity. OROBAE will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal,
state, and local ordinances.*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $21.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid training
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
We go above and beyond to keep our staff and patrons safe. We have
installed protective screens at the cashier area, provide PPE and
have implemented cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
* How long of a commitment were you looking to make in staying on
* Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Barista Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Orobae, Irvine , Barista, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!